• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

UiPress Pro - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme

UiPress Pro - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme v3.2.20

No permission to download
smartass updated WP Admin 2020 - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme with a new update entry:

WP Admin 2020 - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme 2.0.3 (NULLED)

2.0.3 – 20/11/2020

Fix Fixed issue with menu editor and custom roles
Fix Fixed issue with disabled modules and custom roles
Fix Fixed issue with wp ninja tables and fluent crm
Change Custom css now loads up on login page
Change Custom primary color now loads on login page
Added You can now set overview page as home page after logging in

2.0.2 – 17/11/2020

Fix Fixed bug in Gutenburg editor causing publish button to be hidden
Fix Fixed issue with woocommerce stylesheet not...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It's is showing not as malware but adware. We'll need to check more. But I think it is one of the theme function that is being tagged as adware.

It's is showing not as malware but adware. We'll need to check more. But I think it is one of the theme function that is being tagged as adware.
Yes, here: admin-2020/admin/inlcudes/modules/premium/admin-folders.php

This week I will try to find out and resolve it if possible.

Reactions: adhi1234
Ad-Aware is a scanner and showed as Undetected. It is not associated with the result from Sangfor Engine Zero which shows as Malware. Quite possibly a false positive anyway, but just wanted to point that out. :)

smartass updated WP Admin 2020 - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme with a new update entry:

WP Admin 2020 - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme 2.0.4

Added: Added two new woocommerce cards to the overview page, recent orders and popular products
Added: Added filter to change login image link to home url
Fix Fixed z-index issue on expanding menu
Change: Improved compatibility of admin bar on front end
Added: If redirect to overview page is enabled, clicking your logo in the top admin bar will also direct to the overview page
Added: You can now set cards on the overview page as primary cards, giving...

Ad-Aware is a scanner and showed as Undetected. It is not associated with the result from Sangfor Engine Zero which shows as Malware. Quite possibly a false positive anyway, but just wanted to point that out. :)

The eval() function in the file \admin-2020\assets\js\tui-image-editor\tui-image-editor.min.js is the cause of this false positive alarm !
Sangfor Engine Zero is an new AI scanner and it is in the earlier stage of learning !

Reactions: smalok

WP Admin 2020 - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme 2.0.5

2.0.5 – 11/12/2020

Fix: Fixed issue with body cutoff on the front end when logged in users have no admin bar
Fix: Fixed issue for hiding and disabling some items for certain roles
Change: Stopped the menu editor from changing network admin menu
Fix: Fixed issue with dark mode as default not converting all text colours
Fix: Fixed issue with dark mode as default not reflecting in user preferences
Fix: Fixed issue with dark mode as default not...

This is an AMAZING plugin and the developer is excellent - please purchase if possible!

I have lifetime + unlimited site license - PM me for code with the project/website you plan using it on!

Your are the developer of this plugin or you are her advocate ?

What means PM me, you sell codes via pm ?

WP Admin 2020 - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme 2.0.6 (NULLED)

2.0.6 – 23/12/2020

Fixed issue with updraft plus
Fixed issue with admin bar on front end and dark mode
Fixed admin bar custom colors on front and back end
Stopped some notifications from showing briefly before being hidden
Several fixes to analytics charts and added catch for division by zero flags
Corrected menu search to work with capitals
Fixed redirect issue after logging in

how can i reset this plugin . I changed plugin settings for other admin and main admin deleted his account now no one can access plugin page, main settings, user

please help

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock