• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Admin Theme CD - A Clean and Modern WordPress Admin Theme

WP Admin Theme CD - A Clean and Modern WordPress Admin Theme v2.7 Nulled

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

WP Admin Theme CD - A Clean and Modern WordPress Admin Theme - Download Free WP Admin Theme CD - A Clean and Modern WordPress Admin Theme CodeCanyon 20354956

WP Admin Theme CD.jpg
Download Free WP Admin Theme CD - A Clean and Modern WordPress Admin Theme CodeCanyon 20354956
Designed for all the people, who loves to create websites with WordPress
. A clean, beautiful and modern admin theme. This theme plugin is very easy to customize and packed with useful features such as wp memory usage, custom login page, custom theme colors and many more.

Easy to change color of the admin theme. Customize the main color and background...

Read more about this resource...

Babak updated WP Admin Theme CD - A Clean and Modern WordPress Admin Theme with a new update entry:

WP Admin Theme CD v1.8

Download WP Admin Theme CD v1.8 - A Clean and Modern WordPress Admin Theme Nulled Free
Version 1.8 – May, 29 2019

• FIX: Undefined index issue on initial plugin load
  • FIX: Style issues with the "Select2" form field
  • FIX: Style issues with "Quick Edit" of post type items
  • FIX: Style issues with "Left Admin Menu"
  • UPDATE: Multisite-Snyc -> Set default limit of 100 subsites to unlimited
  • UPDATE: Left Admin Menu is now sticky (with the ecxeption of activated "Spacing"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: donvizzini
It's not nulled :( and can't be used

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 35
Hi all.

I checked this plugin and found a way to activate it. Please follow these steps below:

Step 1:
Open file wp-admin-theme-cd/inc/option-setup.php by notepad

Step 2:
Find function: function wp_admin_theme_cd_activation_status()

Step 3:

add this code after function
Code:
return true;

That's it! Now you can use it without activate error message. Hope it can help you!

WELCOME & ENJOIN WITH BABIATO!

Hi all.

I checked this plugin and found a way to activate it. Please follow these steps below:

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Code:
return true;

That's it! Now you can use it without activate error message. Hope it can help you!

thanks andy yes its working good
proof:

Hi all.

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Code:
return true;

IT WORKED GREAT.. THANKS @Babak AND @andykim

Babak updated WP Admin Theme CD - A Clean and Modern WordPress Admin Theme with a new update entry:

WP Admin Theme CD v1.9

Download Free WP Admin Theme CD v1.9 - A Clean and Modern WordPress Admin Theme Nulled
Version 1.9 – June, 11 2019
For Nulling Check This Post:

https://babia.to/threads/wp-admin-theme-cd-a-clean-and-modern-wordpress-admin-theme.3726/#post-39469
  • UPDATE: Improvements for unlock the purchase code process
  • NEW: Now only one license (purchase code) is necessary, to use this plugin for other...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hi

403 Forbidden Access to this resource on the serve

i want plugin activate but error see. did you help me

Hi all.

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Code:
return true;

Thank for bro, but i edited
//Lock
return false;
to
// Lock
return true;
Done, it active :D

Reactions: pizat2 and Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock