• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP All Import Pro

WP All Import Pro v4.8.7

No permission to download
@Babak Hi, I absolutely love that you're providing this much content for us. However I'm unable to use wp all import. I've attached a screenshot. I' not able to click it on the 'Upload file' or any of the buttons. Can you help me out here.
Thanks.

Attachments

• error wp import.jpg
    error wp import.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 112
@Babak Hi, I absolutely love that you're providing this much content for us. However I'm unable to use wp all import. I've attached a screenshot. I' not able to click it on the 'Upload file' or any of the buttons. Can you help me out here.
Thanks.

Try different browser. I got that error to when using chrome. But its fine when using Opera Browser...

Reactions: intakes
I am using Wordpress 5.5.3 with WP all import pro v4.6.5
and I am getting this error

rtFacZopLU.png

Thanks for the main plugin - it works great. I would need for my import the "User Add-On" - so please if anyone has it, could you pls share it. Thank you!

Is this working for everyone? Tried on different hosts but it keeps on stopping at some point if importing with images.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock