• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP AMP - Accelerated Mobile Pages for WordPress and WooCommerce

WP AMP - Accelerated Mobile Pages for WordPress and WooCommerce v9.3.35

No permission to download
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
The account that created this link has been terminated due to multiple violations of our Terms of Service
Please update download link. Tks!

Reactions: arvien
v9.3.11
I checked it very good. The first one that @Babak updated is not giving 404 not found error. But, the one @NullMaster nulled is giving NGINX 404 not found error on plugin settings inside Admin Panel. The first one could be alright but it is not showing products to include in amp. That's the problem trust me!!
I’m getting 404 error on some AMP pages

Please resave permalinks here and clear all caches. Also please do this every time when updating plugin to the new version.

There is 404 error that appears after few days of using this plugin. It happens on its admin settings as well as amp pages. I checked clearning caches and everything. However, the problem still exists.
I believe that this might be some sort of protection the plugin developer may have placed. That also needs to be nulled!
I know that it won't be a good idea to say this all the time. But, this is just my last try to see if I can get this fully nulled and usable!

Works not good on my site. The free AMP Version from Wordpress Plugins got me a 80-90 Score on mobile. The Problem ist just, the ADS are displayed really late. Any solution for this problem?

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
  • Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Hey guys, it's good to get it so fast, but I don't see nulled version supporting Woocommerce products!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock