• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Content Crawler - Get contents from almost any site, automatically

WP Content Crawler - Get contents from almost any site, automatically v1.14.0

No permission to download
hello, this plugin sometimes gives license error after working 1 week. anybody else having this problem?

Reactions: w00t
I have problem with product crawling
when change post type to product it's nor give me the woocommerce properties

Reactions: xmegax
Although I do not get any invalid license message, the plugin does not work properly in the Manual Crawling tool , I get this message:
"The post could not be saved"
I tried the test of the official website of content crawler and everything works fine with the manual crawling tool

Screenshot_1.png

Although I do not get any invalid license message, the plugin does not work properly in the Manual Crawling tool , I get this message:
"The post could not be saved"
I tried the test of the official website of content crawler and everything works fine with the manual crawling tool

Screenshot_1.png
I guess there was an error somewhere while making this plugin null. This add-on trial period is over after 3 days, it receives a license warning.

Reactions: w00t
I guess there was an error somewhere while making this plugin null. This add-on trial period is over after 3 days, it receives a license warning.
strange. i use this plugin and it's work 100% already save more then 45k post

here is the step i use
1. upload - install - active plugin
2. go to plugin editor and select WP Content Crawler and put this code before "require 'app/vendor/autoload.php';" then save / update file

-> Now to overcome this (null without any issue)-
Add below code to "wp-content-crawler.php" file in plugin directory at top of the file(before any code but after plugin details-name,verion,etc).

-> CODE-
//custom-code-START
namespace WPCCrawler;
if(!class_exists('WPTSLMClient')) {
class WPTSLMClient {
public function __construct($productName, $productId, $type, $apiUrl, $pluginFilePath, $textDomain){}
public function setUrlHowToFindLicenseKey($url){}
public function isUserCool() {return true;}
public function setIsProductPageCallback($callback){}
}
}
//custom-code-END

3. go to your cpanel hosting file manager the delete file WPTSLMClient.php on wp-content/plugin/wp-content-crawler/app/
4. upload file WPTSLMClient.php on folder NULLED-FILE-FOR-REPLACE to the same directory file that you delete
5. happy crawling

nulled. pls test it.
Your Content Crawler license is not valid or it has expired. You did not provide a valid license. The features are disabled. Please get a valid/new license to continue using Content Crawler.

and only all site and add new
on the admin panel

Works perfect! Just overwrite FIRST the WPTSLMClient.php before activating!! Then it works flawless :cool:

1. Upload Plugin but DON'T ACTIVATE.
2. Overwrite the WPTSLMClient.php from the NULLED FILE,
to: \wp-content\plugins\wp-content-crawler\app (folder).
3. Then ACTIVATE the Plugin.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
Danz updated WP Content Crawler - Get content from almost any site, automatically! with a new update entry:

WP Content Crawler v1.10.1

Download WP Content Crawler v1.10.1 - Get content from almost any site, Automatically!
v1.10.1 - 25 August 2020
Fix

• Make it compatible with the major changes made in WordPress 5.5. WordPress 5.5 does not include jQuery Migrate, which lets deprecated jQuery functions be used for backward compatibility. This caused the plugin’s some JavaScript features to not work properly. This version removes the usage of any deprecated jQuery functions. Additionally, as instructed by...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock