• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Fusion + Addons - #1 CRM, Marketing Automation, Membership Integration Plugin

Hi there, I would like to contribute to the other WP Fusion Plugin Add-Ons. Ideally, I would be open to putting in $50 towards there release, is there anyone else interested who's ready to pitch in?

Hey! That would be awesome because a renewal is coming up, and I was thinking if I get the upgrade then it might let me extend another year for just the upgrade price. But I also have come into need for a few features the addons have.

Looking for a CRM to use? There are so many!

RECCOMMENDATION:

I use "Mautic" as much as possible. Some clients have their own already, but for willing or new clients offer Mautic. Mautic is free and open source, and you can install it from most cPanels. they are setup like Wordpress (meaning having a .com and a .org version of their product).

Company's Website Link (.com)
Community's Website Link (.org)
Company's Github Mautic Link
Mautic Installation using Softaculous

Thank you so much for your shared resource. How is Mautic functionality these days? I used it a few years back and liked the idea of open source CRM. But it was full of issues at the time and I just gave up on it.

• Wow
Reactions: OnlyJesusSaves
Ok, great! I added and messaged you on facebook

Hi @ckatlayna16. I added you on FB. But that is not where I would do discuss something like that, because Babiato has their own messaging system. Outside of Babiato and web development all I talk about is Jesus. So I don't use my FB for that and your profile has no posts :oops:, so I deleted it the first time around. :D

You can hover over my profile on Babiato and click "start a new conversation" (I think it is).

Appreciate the inquiry or help!

Thank you so much for your shared resource. How is Mautic functionality these days? I used it a few years back and liked the idea of open source CRM. But it was full of issues at the time and I just gave up on it.

Hi @mauburn.

Mautic is just super great! You'll have to spend some time in it to get the full impression of that though. Mautic is super well supported. See @ https://github.com/mautic/mautic.

It does everything the other expensive paying plans do for other CRM's. If I had to automatically compare Mautic to any popular CRM it would be Active Campaign, but I think Mautic is better than Active Campaign in terms of features and application design.

When I first used Mautic I had installation issues, but then I found that Mautic is available through Cpanel's Softaculous Installer. So a couple clicks and installation is perfect. :geek:

ThePerfectWill updated WP Fusion - #1 CRM, Marketing Automation, Membership Integration Plugin with a new update entry:

Updated to Version: 3.31

See Full Changelog History @ https://wpfusion.com/documentation/faq/changelog/
Current Changelog:

3.31 - 3/30/2020
  • Added Quentn CRM integration
  • Improved support for multiselect fields in Gravity Forms
  • Improved Trial Converted tagging for MemberPress
  • Fixed Defer Until Activation not working with Ultimate Member when a registration tag wasn\'t specified
  • Fixed affiliate cookies not being passed to asynchronous WooCommerce...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi @ckatlayna16. I added you on FB. But that is not where I would do discuss something like that, because Babiato has their own messaging system. Outside of Babiato and web development all I talk about is Jesus. So I don't use my FB for that and your profile has no posts :oops:, so I deleted it the first time around. :D

You can hover over my profile on Babiato and click "start a new conversation" (I think it is).

Hey,

Sorry about that. I tried to start a conversation with you on here but when I hover over your profile there is no "start a new conversation" option like there is on other profiles on babiato. I tried to start the conversation from the main messaging dashboard on here and it says "Oops! We ran into some problems. You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: ThePerfectWill."

On the Privacy Settings > Start conversations with you, do you have "Members only" or "Only People You Follow" enabled? Sorry for the hassel. I intially couldnt find the messaging feature on your profile so I assumed you only used FB. I will go check my settings again and see if it could be something on my end. Maybe try to send me a message and see if I can recieve it

Hey,

Sorry about that. I tried to start a conversation with you on here but when I hover over your profile there is no "start a new conversation" option like there is on other profiles on babiato. I tried to start the conversation from the main messaging dashboard on here and it says "Oops! We ran into some problems. You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: ThePerfectWill."

On the Privacy Settings > Start conversations with you, do you have "Members only" or "Only People You Follow" enabled? Sorry for the hassel. I intially couldnt find the messaging feature on your profile so I assumed you only used FB. I will go check my settings again and see if it could be something on my end. Maybe try to send me a message and see if I can recieve it

Oh, ok! Let me check 😂:oops:

Hi @ckatlayna16. Ok, check it again please?

I think it was disabled. Sorry about that. I did do what I think disabled it because when I first got on Babiato a user was soliciting me through profile or message posts, so I disabled all of that.

ThePerfectWill updated WP Fusion - #1 CRM, Marketing Automation, Membership Integration Plugin with a new update entry:

Updated to Version: 3.32

Current Changelog:
  • Added Loopify CRM integration
  • Added support for Advanced Forms Pro
  • Added Set Current User option to auto-login system
  • Added Send Confirmation Emails setting for MailPoet
  • Added Enable Notifications option for MailerLite import webhooks
  • s2Member membership level tags will now be applied when an s2Member role is changed
  • Moved logs to the Tools...

Reactions: vengr2525

Updated to Version: 3.32.1 as of 4/13/2020

Current Changelog:
  • Added fallback method for background worker in case it gets blocked
  • Added Filter Queries setting to Beaver Builder Posts module
  • Added support for defining WPF_LICENSE_KEY in wp-config.php
  • Added debug tool for MailerLite webhooks
  • Added Status field for syncing with Drip
  • Added support for wpForo User Custom Fields
  • WooCommerce Subscription...

Anyone could share the WP Fusion Addons? Thanks :)

Please read the previous comments. When the money is acquired the WP Fusions addons will be shared, or when I purchase them myself. If you want to contribute to have them shared sooner, then please message me.

Reactions: Underground

Updated to Version: 3.32.2 of 4/17/2020

Current Changelog:
  • Added wpf_woocommerce_user_id filter
  • Fixed MailerLite subscriber IDs not loading properly on servers with PHP_INT_MAX set to 32
  • Fixed Status field not updating properly with Drip
  • Fixed fatal error checking if order_date field was enabled for sync during a WooCommerce renewal payment

Updated to Version: 3.32.3 of 4/20/2020

Current Changelog:
  • Added Apply Tags - Profile Complete setting to Ultimate Member
  • Updated WishList member integration for v3.x
  • Translatepress language code can now be loaded from the CRM
  • Removed \"Profile Update Tags\" setting
  • Fixed coupon_code not syncing with WooCommerce
  • Fixed unnecessary contact ID lookup in user import process

• Love
Reactions: NewFolder
(tl;dr below)
i had to build my own integrations around my client's crms and services, as i hate to rely on zapier and get constantly gotstinged by them every month where they just fail with no warning or ability to recover.
i needed my own 100% SLA uptime. so i built my own apis and plugins and integrations. but there are many updates to woocommerce, wordpress and the apis of the many saas products that each one of my clients use. it's a nightmare to maintain, and i'm not interested in coding 'for free'.
so i want to try out wpfusion and its addons in hope that it gives me 100% uptime without critical issues.
i used the uploaded plugin here in a sandbox and it looks like a great tool, if somewhat bloated and overly complicated (resource hungry, very slow on normal hosting providers/vm). still i want to give it a go. i want to purchase it and set it up. if anyone wants to step in and participate, i will upgrade to the plan with all addons included. to myself there is no value or need to upgrade, and i have no use for the addons. but it was brought up here by others so i figured why not. so if anyone is interested, maybe we can work something out directly with babiato, so you would donate to the site and i will go ahead and upgrade. if enough people pay to cover the license, the rest and any future donation will go directly to the site owners which deserve all the support. i don't need to make money on this, just offering to upgrade my license since others are interested.

tl;dr - if you want to get pro addons, post here so we can split the bill between all of us.
after we have enough people to split it with, to bring the costs down to a reasonable and accepted price, any new user who wants to download it would pay that same cost - only instead of going to the license, it would go 100% to supporting Babiato.

@Babak - do you think it's possible to set up a donation-only downloadable? i want this to support the website too. why should 5 people pay and others get it for free?
if it's open source/nulled or sourced for free from some other site, then it's one thing. but if people pay to buy it together, then it should apply to everyone else who is interested in getting the addon.
what do you think?

EDIT - clarification:
i am going to buy wpfusion anyway. i don't need other people to fund the basic license for me. $247/yr.
the pro costs $540/yr. i have no use for the addons myself, so i don't need to upgrade.
to get the upgrade and share the addons and resources,the difference is $293/yr .
if we get 5 people to join in, that is ~60 USD.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock