• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Fusion + Addons - #1 CRM, Marketing Automation, Membership Integration Plugin

you talking about license ?
maybe i can provide latest

Oh, I mean a purchased license where we can reliably expect updates. I am going to get a license I expect soon. So I was asking if anyone would donate/help support. One person said they may be able to already.

• Love
Reactions: amit338 and Babak
Hey everyone. I had an urgent spending at the beginning of this month. My iMac of 7 years died, and I had to go pick up a new one. This is why I didn't look to purchase WP Fusion.

So I will look to purchase it this next month.

If you want to donate, just message me- cashapp, paypal, etc. are fine channels. I am looking to get the version with addons this time. So hope you can help.

Thanks!

(and sorry for the delay, especially with the Wordpress 5.5+ updates and compatibility. And I don't really get to use any of the plugins I upload because I am in development more than using Wordpress as a site.)

Reactions: amit338
ThePerfectWill updated WP Fusion - #1 CRM, Marketing Automation, Membership Integration Plugin with a new update entry:

WP Fusion Plugin v3.35.6

Download WP Fusion v3.35.6 - #1 CRM, Marketing Automation, Membership Integration Plugin Nulled Free
= 3.35.6 - 10/26/2020 =

* Added email optin consent checkbox for WooCommerce
* Added support for custom address fields with Mailchimp
* Added Avatar field for sync with Jetpack CRM
* Improved support for syncing First Name and Last Name with Gist
* Improved - Post type archives will now respect wpf_post_type_rules access rules
* Updated updater
* Fixed PHP warnings in EDD Recurring...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi everyone!

This plugin has been renewed so updates will be available.

However, for now, you will have to comment when updates are notified to you in the wp admin (you will have to let me know by posting a comment), because right now I am not in web development with an wp-install to check daily, etc. to see and know myself when updates are available.

So please let me know when updates are available and I will post the update (if I am still alive) :)

THANKS
!

ThePerfectWill updated WP Fusion - #1 CRM, Marketing Automation, Membership Integration Plugin with a new update entry:

WP Fusion Plugin - v3.35.7

See Full Changelog History @ https://wpfusion.com/documentation/faq/changelog/

Changelog:

3.35.7 - 11/2/2020

• Added support for syncing custom event fields with Tribe Events Calendar Pro
  • Added support for BuddyPress Username Changer addon
  • Added option to apply tags when a user is added to a BuddyPress group type
  • Added ld_last_course_enrolled field for syncing with LearnDash
  • Added tagging based on assignment upload for LearnDash topics
  • Added...

Hi everyone!

This plugin has been renewed so updates will be available.

However, for now, you will have to comment when updates are notified to you in the wp admin (you will have to let me know by posting a comment), because right now I am not in web development with an wp-install to check daily, etc. to see and know myself when updates are available.

So please let me know when updates are available and I will post the update (if I am still alive) :)

THANKS
!
No problem dude, I will be annoying you with the DMs, liking the consistency already!

WP Fusion Plugin - v3.35.8

See Full Changelog History @ https://wpfusion.com/documentation/faq/changelog/

Changelog:

3.35.8 - 11/9/2020

• Added support for syncing custom event fields with Tribe Events Calendar Pro
  • Added support for BuddyPress Username Changer addon
  • Added option to apply tags when a user is added to a BuddyPress group type
  • Added ld_last_course_enrolled field for syncing with LearnDash
  • Added tagging based on assignment upload for LearnDash topics
  • Added...

Thank you so much for sharing such a helpful resource here @ThePerfectWill

Is it possible to forward a concern to the support team? The plugin cannot set a tag to the associated contact if the email input made by the customer/visitor is not in small caps. For example, the visitor inputs '[email protected]', the plugin will be able to send this data to the CRM but cannot set a tag for that contact. For the tag to work and be set correctly, the visitor must input it in small caps i.e. '[email protected]'.

This happens because some CRMs will auto format all contacts into small caps so sending '[email protected]' to the CRM will be added as '[email protected]'. Now when it's time to set the tag, the CRM will return an error because it cannot find '[email protected]' from the list of contacts. Can be CRM-specific problem but perhaps can be addressed by WP Fusion (?). This one is for Sendinblue so not sure for other CRM services.

Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock