• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO

WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO v.6.7.2.23

No permission to download
purity updated WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO with a new update entry:

WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO v2.2.3.8 Nulled

Download WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO v2.2.3.8 Nulled Free

Read the rest of this update entry...

A question to you @NullMaster
Which one better in performance / hiding among these plugins?
Hide My WP Ghost – Security Plugin
Hide My WP - Amazing Security Plugin for WordPress!
WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO
Thx in advance!

Hello Wp-Hide Expert, Please help me,
I was installed the wp-hide plugin & rewrite something. after rewrite, my site was css break. then i was uninstall the plugin after uninstall my site running good. now i have install the plugin again But after install my site has the same problem. Please now tell me how to solve that? (I hope the previous problem stored in database) how to remove wp-hide from database?

Hello Wp-Hide Expert, Please help me,
I was installed the wp-hide plugin & rewrite something. after rewrite, my site was css break. then i was uninstall the plugin after uninstall my site running good. now i have install the plugin again But after install my site has the same problem. Please now tell me how to solve that? (I hope the previous problem stored in database) how to remove wp-hide from database?
Hey,
In order to fix such a thing, you need to walk through each check/step you made in the plugin settings! once you define the problem un-check/disable it from the settings inside the WP Hide & Security Enhancer... this might one of the problems caused the issue! or might another plugin affected with this plugin!

If you not willing to do the above and wanted to delete the plugin or just did that!
To check the DB! u need to access your cPanel, then to phpMyAmdin!
Inside it, if you have one wordpress installation you'll fined just one "db_operations" Click on it, then check the DB belongs to the plugin, I believe it's under this name""wppe_hmwp""

And make sure to access your .htaccess and delete all the code starts with
# BEGIN WP Hide & Security Enhancer
And ends with
# END WP Hide & Security Enhancer

Good luck...
P.S. This plugin just amazing...worked fine for me.

Last edited:
Hey,
In order to fix such a thing, you need to walk through each check/step you made in the plugin settings! once you define the problem un-check/disable it from the settings inside the WP Hide & Security Enhancer... this might one of the problems caused the issue! or might another plugin affected with this plugin!

If you not willing to do the above and wanted to delete the plugin or just did that!
Inside it, if you have one wordpress installation you'll fined just one "db_operations" Click on it, then check the DB belongs to the plugin, I believe it's under this name""wppe_hmwp""

And ends with

Good luck...
P.S. This plugin just amazing me...worked fine for me.
I have got the same problem. The entire site css doesn't work after this plugin is activated

Hey,

And ends with

Good luck...
P.S. This plugin just amazing me...worked fine for me.
Thank you Bro :love::love:

Reactions: Babak and Lalo
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock