• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Manga FTP Storage 1.0.2.1 { plugin for madar theme }

The message wasn't actually for you. For future users of the plugin.

Last edited:
@dungrew is this thread for madara or fanfox crawler? Stop spamming every thread with unrelated content.

Reactions: 3979
thanks for share if you need the manga chapter scheduler you can get in here to search my post on request nulled. it @slvrsteele who nulled too

[QUOTE = "slvrsteele, bài đăng: 225554, thành viên: 43214"]
Vui lòng kiểm tra null này và báo cáo nếu nó hoạt động (Tôi chưa cài đặt madara nên không thể kiểm tra nó)

[SPOILER = "nhấp vào đây để tải xuống liên kết"] [URL opensurl = "true"] https://www.upload.ee/files/12090166/wp-manga-ftp-storage-1.0.2.1n.zip.html [ / URL] [/ SPOILER]

Kích hoạt bằng mọi thứ
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
it doesn't work

this plugin for madara theme cost 30$
here is it if anyone need
ps : you need to null it first
Hello, could you advise me how to set up this plugin? I do it as other plugin but can not see anything change on my site. I read desciption of mangabooth as below but when I open WP Manga Storage, I did not see External FPT Server, just saw "WP Manga Store" for imgur, flickr, etc.

1630296170880.png

Hello, could you advise me how to set up this plugin? I do it as other plugin but can not see anything change on my site. I read desciption of mangabooth as below but when I open WP Manga Storage, I did not see External FPT Server, just saw "WP Manga Store" for imgur, flickr, etc.

1630296170880.png
sure contact me

here is a nulled version of the version posted above. i dont knwo if there are any newer versions
Thank you very much, editing the code I was able to make it work.

For the others if at any time you need this plugin, Bunny updated some things, you have to update it to make it work.

Reactions: muabanuk81
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock