• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Optin Wheel - Gamified Popup To Grab Your Visitor's Email

WP Optin Wheel - Gamified Popup To Grab Your Visitor's Email v3.4.7 Nulled

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

WP Optin Wheel - Gamified Popup To Grab Your Visitor's Email - Download WP Optin Wheel - Gamified Popup To Grab Your Visitor's Email Nulled Free Premium

wp-optin-wheel-final-2-1.jpg
Download WP Optin Wheel - Gamified Popup To Grab Your Visitor's Email Nulled Free Premium
This plugin will move you away from the industry-standard of a 1.9% opt-in rate. Capture your visitor’s email address while offering them a chance to win a prize by turning the wheel of fortune! Say goodbye to annoying popups and give your visitors a game they actually want to participate in.

Show as a popup or inline
Per default, the...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: amit338
Babak updated WP Optin Wheel - Gamified Popup To Grab Your Visitor's Email with a new update entry:

WP Optin Wheel Plugin v3.3.3

Download WP Optin Wheel v3.3.3 - Gamified Popup To Grab Your Visitor's Email Nulled Free
v3.3.3

* Fix: fixed an issue with Mailchimp groups not loading on 1st try when editing a wheel.
* Fix: fixed some minor HTML changes.
* Fix: fixed an issue with your wheel's email settings sometimes disappearing in the backend.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated WP Optin Wheel - Gamified Popup To Grab Your Visitor's Email with a new update entry:

WP Optin Wheel v3.3.4

Download WP Optin Wheel v3.3.4 - Gamified Popup To Grab Your Visitor's Email Nulled Free
= v3.3.4 =

* Added: new options to show on WooCommerce pages: "order received" and "view order" page.
* Fix: fixed an admin issue when uploading background images don't have a thumbnail.
* Dev: added developer hook for the coupon bar.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
@Babak Do you have per chance the last Version 3.4.2 — November 8, ’20 ? I'm launching a game and it's not showing on Chrome.. I'm stuck in the middle of a communication after a lot of work to set it up :eek:

First of all, a big thank you for this sharing :)

Indeed, it is not possible to use the extension as it is and not every license activates it.

Capture.PNG

Thanks to the contributor.
Kind regards.

I wanted to purchase this plugin but when I go to the official site it says: Site discontinued, does anybody know if it's still possible to purchase it? Or the developers just closed this project?

It is still available. https://www.studiowombat.com/plugin/wp-optin-wheel/

By the way, the developer is a sucker. I have bought his software and his software lacks plenty features I want. Ask for customer support he mentioned I need to do it myself. Then I ask for refund. He is taking excuse like I didn't uninstall it. He can basically disable the codes. I open dispute with him. He blocks me instantly and continue with PayPal dispute. I lose the dispute because I didn't know there is a second round of document request from PayPal. He win and PayPal closed the case. Stupid developer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock