• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Project Manager Pro - Best Project Management Tool for WordPress

WP Project Manager Pro - Best Project Management Tool for WordPress v2.6.1

No permission to download
Babak updated WP Project Manager Pro - Best Project Management Tool for WordPress with a new update entry:

WP Project Manager Business v2.5.0

Download WP Project Manager Business v2.5.0 - Best Project Management Tool for WordPress Nulled Free
= v2.5.0 – Jul 17, 2020 =

* **Update** Navigate to the calendar menu but showing no task for all projects and users.
* **Update** Is now working for all permalink.
* **Update** license update notification for co-worker
* **Update** Task time tracker, privacy, estimation, label, and recurring UI/UX are updated for a single task.
* **Fix** Invoice pdf download from the front-end page is...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated WP Project Manager Pro - Best Project Management Tool for WordPress with a new update entry:

WP Project Manager Business v2.5.1

Download WP Project Manager Business v2.5.1 - Best Project Management Tool for WordPress Nulled Free
= v2.5.1 – Aug 16, 2020 =

* **Update** Reposts overdue, completed, user activities, task by milestone and unassigned task.
* **Fix** In task, assigned user was missing (in subtask) unless user refresh the page.
* **Update** Assigned user was not able to access private task.
* **Fix** Task needs to be private if task list is private.
* **Fix** Fixing report file download links.

Reactions: 1369 and JRGWxRxZ
@Babak @NullMaster @Miguelon
Hi, I just downloaded the "WP Project Manager Business v2.5.1" and installed it on a fresh WordPress site, but it's not working. I tried the v2.4.3 provided by @NullMaster and it worked. Can you please help me on how to install and configure the latest version properly? Thanks in advance 😪
P.S:- On a side note, how can I download a previous version, like v2.5.0? I can't find its link.

Reactions: sdip
[QUOTE = "deathpenetrator619, publicación: 247630, miembro: 42618"]
[USER = 1] @Babak [/ USER] [USER = 1697] @NullMaster [/ USER] [USER = 46640] @Miguelon [/ USER]
Hola, acabo de descargar " WP Project Manager Business v2.5.1 " y lo instalé en un sitio nuevo de WordPress, pero no funciona. Probé la v2.4.3 proporcionada por [USER = 1697] @NullMaster [/ USER] y funcionó. ¿Puede ayudarme a instalar y configurar correctamente la última versión? Gracias por adelantado😪
PD: - En una nota al margen, ¿cómo puedo descargar una versión anterior, como la v2.5.0? No encuentro su enlace.
[/CITAR]

WP Project Manager Business v2.5.2

Download WP Project Manager Business v2.5.2 - Best Project Management Tool for WordPress Nulled Free
= v2.5.2 – Sep 10, 2020 =

**Fix** After moving subtask, task estimation time does not updated in real time.
**Fix** After updating task user subtask user was not updated in real time during subtask create time.
**Fix** Summary reports estimation time were not same in total and individual time.
**Fix** Subtask type dropdown was not appearing during subtask update time.
**Fix** Calendar...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
hello guys
I have an issue?!!!
I create a new project and task list and this is ok but when I want to create a new task for the project It doesn't anything?!!!
Screenshot_2020-09-26 Screenshot.png
Screenshot 2020-09-27 091929.jpg

WP Project Manager Business v2.5.3

Download WP Project Manager Business v2.5.3 - Best Project Management Tool for WordPress Nulled Free

Woo Project does not work. When I try to create a project with Woo Project and enter the product name it just keeps spinning and loading without finding the product to select. Tried 2.5.3, 2.5.2 and 2.5.0. Even with only Woocommerce enabled and all other plugins disabled the issue was not solved.

Anyone have an idea to solve this?

WP Project Manager Business v2.5.4

Download WP Project Manager Business v2.5.4 - Best Project Management Tool for WordPress Nulled Free
= v2.5.4 – Nov 11, 2020 = Big Thanks To @TassieNZ

* **New** Reports in my task.
* **Fix** After upload file need to refresh for others activity.
* **Fix** Product search is not working while setting a Woo project.
* **Fix** User can not log their time from single task.
* **Fix** Recurring task schedule is not working.
* **Fix** Task filter from kanban board...

Reactions: tomsater

Hi ! Thank you so much for everything you're doing !
With the latest versions, the premium features don't work.
I heard that the premium features work perfectly on 2.3.4 version.
Is there any way to download the 2.3.4 version that you uploaded few months ago ?
I can see the updates but it only let me download the last one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock