• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Reset Pro - WordPress Development Tool for Non-Devs

WP Reset Pro - WordPress Development Tool for Non-Devs v6.15

No permission to download
@NullMaster

Ok. So what I get, and should I? This is when I try to connect any cloud service. I tried before entering a license number, and then after entering a license number and saving it. I still get this when I try to connect a cloud service. So I figured from before, that it just wasn't supported or not yet.

1591305169496.png

@NullMaster

Ok. So what I get, and should I? This is when I try to connect any cloud service. I tried before entering a license number, and then after entering a license number and saving it. I still get this when I try to connect a cloud service. So I figured from before, that it just wasn't supported or not yet.

1591305169496.png
lett me check

@NullMaster

Ok. What about 3rd party connect? I was trying to connect to Google Cloud or Dropbox, but all them give the error. I didn't try WP Reset cloud this last time.

Last edited:
I have checked it, now I get this error message

Unbenannt.png

url]

• Wow
Reactions: OnlyJesusSaves
I have checked it, now I get this error message

Ok great! Well now I know something is wrong or it is not supported there yet, because my next thought is that it might be my server or php version. I did not get the output of the error though, but I did not try to debug it either.

Thanks for checking it! Maybe @NullMaster can confirm there.

Reactions: NullMaster
excellent but my antivirus found calls to port 8000 in the tests. they are already removed
Thanks for the input

NullMaster updated WP Reset Pro - Advanded WordPress Reset Tools with a new update entry:

WP Reset Pro v5.56 Nulled

Download WP Reset Pro v5.56 Nulled Free
v5.56 - 2020-06-15

• Added HTML Support for Collection Item Description
v5.55 - 2020-06-15
  • Custom Support / Branding Text can now be added for licenses in Dashboard and it will be displayed in the Support tab when White label is active
  • License key is now always hidden after activation

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock