• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Residence - Best Real Estate WordPress Theme

WP Residence - Real Estate WordPress Theme v4.20.2

No permission to download
I found a bug in wpresidence. someone who has the original version to send them my bug report?

I use wpresidence translated to portuguese BR.
when doing this the names for types of users that can be registered in the system are also translated.
Are they:
- User
- Single Agent
- Agency
- Developer

The existing translation of the plugin "Wpresidence -Theme Core Functionality" translates the strings to:
- Usuário
- Corretor
- Imobiliária
- Desenvolvedor

but when this happens the list of types of users in the new user registration form no longer appears. (the list is empty)

As a collateral elected, the types of membership packages are also not displayed in the system.

To solve the problem I had to adjust the strings in my .po file back to the original strings.
- User
- Single Agent
- Agency
- Developer

Last edited:
Babak updated WP Residence - Real Estate WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

WP Residence Theme v3.4 Nulled

Download WP Residence v3.4 - Real Estate WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Latest Version 3.4 – September 2020 Big Thanks To @teawebsite @NullMaster

====================================================
New: Updated demos https://tokyo.wpresidence.net/ and https://sydney.wpresidence.net/

New: Changed the design of the property page intro section –...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Hello, thanks for this, and would someone tell me if with this topic it is possible that people who register can publish their own houses?

Babak updated WP Residence - Real Estate WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

WP Residence Theme v3.4.1

Download WP Residence v3.4.1 - Real Estate WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Latest Version 3.4.1 – September 2020

====================================================
Fix: Show garages in overview instead of bedrooms. Garages is a custom field managed from Theme Options -> Custom Field

Fix: Free membership date display

Fix: Mobile zoom smaller for Google Maps and Open Street with Half Map list

FIx: Removed “updated on” from details section (was duplicate with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
I've got a problem with the plugins.

WpResidence Elementor Addon

Installed version: 3.3.2
Minimum required version: 3.4
Available version: 3.4

If I click update, it doesn't actually update it, and I can't activate it because it's out of date.
sry my version is untouched
wait for @TassieNZ @NullMaster

This is nulled, however need to update several plugins. Will try and get them later.

WP Residence – Real Estate WordPress Theme 3.4.1 NULLED

TassieNZ :)

• Love
Reactions: Babak
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock