• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Review Pro - Create Reviews Easily & Rank Higher In Search Engines

WP Review Pro - Create Reviews Easily & Rank Higher In Search Engines v3.4.11

No permission to download
Babak updated WP Review Pro - Create Reviews Easily & Rank Higher In Search Engines with a new update entry:

WP Review Pro Plugin v3.4.6

Download WP Review Pro v3.4.6 - Create Reviews Easily & Rank Higher In Search Engines Nulled Free
v3.4.6 (Apr 24, 2020) Thanks To @TassieNZ

- Added hook to print custom code before and after review widgets
- Removed some unused scripts loading on the frontend
- Fixed a JS error on the category edit pages
- Fixed some wrong option labels in the Schema types

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated WP Review Pro - Create Reviews Easily & Rank Higher In Search Engines with a new update entry:

WP Review Pro v3.4.8

Download WP Review Pro v3.4.8 - Create Reviews Easily & Rank Higher In Search Engines Nulled Free
v3.4.8 (Sep 1, 2020)

-----------------------------
- Fixed deprecated jQuery function in WordPress 5.5
- Fixed filter `wp_review_rating_types` not working in some places

v3.4.7 (Aug 19, 2020)
- Fixed review box displaying when post type is excluded
- Fixed filter `wp_review_rating_types` not working with circle rating type
- Fixed Recipe schema errors...

Thanks for the resource but even when I connected to mythemeshop, the settings still don't show and says to connect when navigating back to settings page.

Same problem. I can't connect account. It is redirect to main page :(

I can start plugin without connecting mythemeshop.

Change this:
plugin - mythemeshop

class-checker.php
line 23 - private $api_url = "https://mythemeshop.com/mtsapi/v1/"; // comment out line

class-core.php
line 102/103 - if ( $connected || ! empty( $this->connect_data['disconnect'] ) ) {
$this->invisible_mode = true; //change false на true
line 315 - $options = array( 'connected' => true ); //change false на true

class-mts-connector.php
line 23 - public $connected = true; //change false на true

WP Review Pro Plugin v3.4.10

Download WP Review Pro v3.4.10 - Create Reviews Easily & Rank Higher In Search Engines Nulled Free
v3.4.10 (Oct 11, 2020)

- Added filter hooks: `wp_review_items_fallback` and `wp_review_items`
- Added font display swap for font awesome
- Added datepicker support for Video upload date field of Recipe schema in the meta box
- Displayed schema date in WordPress date format
- Fixed Save button in global settings not working

My way:
1. installing the plugin
2. create a login at mythemeshop.com, there are 2 options: Facebook or email. I use email.
3. check your email, there will be an email containing username and password.
4. back to your WP Dashboard-->MyThemeShop menu, and hit the connect button. If failed, hit once again until connected.
5. done!

• Love
Reactions: Alison and Babak
Just register and connect. Works 100%.

Attachments

• wp-review-pro.3.4.11.zip
    3 MB · Views: 65
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock