• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
POST 404 Not Found-
  • HTTP API Transport: curl
  • DNS Resolution Time: 0.0002
  • Connection Time: 0.2697
  • Transfer Start Time (TTFB): 1.0960
  • Response Size: 75 B
  • Response Content Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
  • IP Address: 167.114.234.147
Anyone else getting this?

Also mention how and where you produced/found the error please . . From my side I can't see any . .

Also mention how and where you produced/found the error please . . From my side I can't see any . .

/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/inc/Engine/License/API
The call is from here UserClient.php

It occurs on all backend pages, i've done a clean install to make sure this is the problem.

I just removed all the external calls altogether, it's the license check.

Basically although many people won't like it,

public function get_user_data() {
return true;
}

private function get_raw_user_data() {
return true;
}

Removed all the calls to

const USER_ENDPOINT = 'https://wp-rocket.me/stat/1.0/wp-rocket/user.php';

Reactions: 1234567890!
My reasoning for this is also, yes the plugin still works with your current one, but because the account is invalid it's adding a 7s-10s additional load time onto the website. So removing the API call out removes all these excess 404 error retrieval.

My reasoning for this is also, yes the plugin still works with your current one, but because the account is invalid it's adding a 7s-10s additional load time onto the website. So removing the API call out removes all these excess 404 error retrieval.
Can you upload the edited version of the user.php file?

Well,
From my side I never faced such "7s-10s additional load time" without that edit, even after editing that file my load time is still same as earlier without any error on console window as well.

Though never cared about that as no report/error/feedback caused by it earlier . Thanks (y)

BUT,
Since editing that file doesn't hard anything either, and users love editing these days :p I have edited that file and updated the download link on main resource download.

Reactions: Rubixvi and katalk
Well,
From my side I never faced such "7s-10s additional load time" without that edit, even after editing that file my load time is still same as earlier without any error on console window as well.

Though never cared about that as no report/error/feedback caused by it earlier . Thanks (y)

BUT,
Since editing that file doesn't hard anything either, and users love editing these days :p I have edited that file and updated the download link on main resource download.

Normally I wouldn't either, but the call is to the licensing server so removing the callout is essentially better.

@CyberDeviL plz keep sharing. There will always be stupid messages. Just ignore them. As u said, if one doesnt trust, should simply not download, and go pay original. Maybe there should be a bad rating for users that make acusations without giving a good explanation. VirusTotal results have so litle information, should not be acepted without details of the infected file, and exact lines of code that could be dangerous. Users that simply put a VirusTotal scanning result should be punished for creating doubts and disorder.

AS STATED HERE, I WILL NO MORE BE SHARING WP ROCKET UPDATES . . PEOPLE CAN NOW USE OTHER NULLER'S STUFFS . . . @Babak CAN RE-ASSIGN RESOURCE TO SOMEONE ELSE . .
You know, in life you're always going to meet people that do not see the good in what you do. But you have to check those that let you know you're doing good. If they are not as many as the ones that put you down, sure, you can leave, but on Babiato, there are a lot of people that don't think you're not one of the best people here.

• Love
Reactions: hncboys and Kamily
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock