• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
Hello, guys;
Maybe you can help me to solve this. Does anyone else see this error repetitively within the error_log? Can you check it, please? It is repeated in all the sites where I use Wp Rocket, even on different hostings.

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function WP_Rocket\Addon\Cloudflare\add_settings_error() in /home/vpnsjxps/mydomain.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/inc/Addon/Cloudflare/Subscriber.php:661
Stack trace:

1712686391755.png

PHP Warning: Undefined array key "returnvalue" in /home/vpnsjxps/mydomain.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/inc/Engine/Optimization/RUCSS/Frontend/APIClient.php on line 101

Do you think it could be because of using WpRocket nulled? I mean, website is working normally but my error_log is growing a lot by showing the same error lines over and over again.

Hello, guys;
Maybe you can help me to solve this. Does anyone else see this error repetitively within the error_log? Can you check it, please? It is repeated in all the sites where I use Wp Rocket, even on different hostings.

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function WP_Rocket\Addon\Cloudflare\add_settings_error() in /home/vpnsjxps/mydomain.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/inc/Addon/Cloudflare/Subscriber.php:661
Stack trace:

1712686391755.png

PHP Warning: Undefined array key "returnvalue" in /home/vpnsjxps/mydomain.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-rocket/inc/Engine/Optimization/RUCSS/Frontend/APIClient.php on line 101

Do you think it could be because of using WpRocket nulled? I mean, website is working normally but my error_log is growing a lot by showing the same error lines over and over again.
Is integration with your Cloudflare account enabled in the plugin settings on your site?
1. You have problems with Cloudflare settings.
Take a close look at the Cloudflare account integration settings.
I don't use it. You have to figure it out for yourself.
2. Look carefully - perhaps there is a lock in the settings of some plugin or the REST API function is disabled.

Reactions: ggwp
Hello, guys;

Stack trace:

1712686391755.png

I am using an untouched version of the plugin + Activator.
I gave links to the archives in the comments above

Hello,
Can you use the "Remove Unused CSS" feature with this method?
This topic has been discussed many times.
In the nulled version of the plugin, the function: Deleting unused CSS cannot be used.
This function is performed by the resources of the plugin developers' server.
Specifically, to use this feature, you can install the Perfmatters plugin or the free Debloat plugin.
Carefully read the instructions for using these plugins on their websites.
Read, do not be lazy, all the previous comments on this topic.

This topic has been discussed many times.
In the nulled version of the plugin, the function: Deleting unused CSS cannot be used.
This function is performed by the resources of the plugin developers' server.
Specifically, to use this feature, you can install the Perfmatters plugin or the free Debloat plugin.
Carefully read the instructions for using these plugins on their websites.
Read, do not be lazy, all the previous comments on this topic.
You are right, after asking the question, I looked through the entire thread and found the information you just mentioned. Thank you very much for your help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock