• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
Earlier upon multiple checking the website codex........ was proved to be selling Babiato's WP Rocket(this thread) on their site from $6 to $10+ .
2020-03-14_122222.png

Now, upon checking a user's share this site also entered the zone while selling for $5 :
2020-03-14_122249.png . .

NOW , I MIGHT LOCK/CLOSE THIS THREAD FOR ATLEAST 2 DAYS POST-RELEASE OF NEXT VERSION TO SEE WHAT/IF ANY OTHER SOURCES THEY'LL GO WITH OR NOT :confused::confused::confused: . . .

COME ON :
While selling atleast don't claim them as 100% genuine file, directly shared from developers, developer's doesn't share nulled versions :sneaky:(n)

Reactions: dawolf
Earlier upon multiple checking the website codex........ was proved to be selling Babiato's WP Rocket(this thread) on their site from $6 to $10+ .
2020-03-14_122222.png

Now, upon checking a user's share this site also entered the zone while selling for $5 :

NOW , I MIGHT LOCK/CLOSE THIS THREAD FOR ATLEAST 2 DAYS POST-RELEASE OF NEXT VERSION TO SEE WHAT/IF ANY OTHER SOURCES THEY'LL GO WITH OR NOT :confused::confused::confused: . . .

COME ON :
While selling atleast don't claim them as 100% genuine file, directly shared from developers, developer's doesn't share nulled versions :sneaky:(n)
I don't think we can stop people like them from making money by selling freely available content to the people with less knowledge or lazy to search all over the internet.

2020-03-14_122222.png

COME ON :
I just bought WP Rocket $4.99 from them, I tried to compare yours and theirs, it looks like they are not the same
22.jpg

11.jpg

this add-on periodically renews the license information. I prevented this. I removed expire status.

@juju just ask next time how you can do that. In Babiato there are ways and costs you nothing brother.

Code:
Change your license-data.php something like this first

<?php
defined( 'ABSPATH' ) || exit;

/**
* You can edit this file, but it will be overwritten in the next update,
* it's an autogenerated file, depending on your account
* or you can define these values directly in your wp-config.php file
*/

// Your license KEY.
if ( ! defined( 'WP_ROCKET_KEY' ) ) {
    define( 'WP_ROCKET_KEY', '7595733c');
}

// Your email, the one you used for the purchase.
if ( ! defined( 'WP_ROCKET_EMAIL' ) ) {
    define( 'WP_ROCKET_EMAIL', '[email protected]' );
}

then change following section under inc/admin/settings/class-page.php

/**
     * Gets customer data from WP Rocket website to display it in the dashboard
     * @since 3.0
     * @author Remy Perona
     * @return object
     */
    private function get_customer_data() {
        $customer_key   = defined( 'WP_ROCKET_KEY' ) ? WP_ROCKET_KEY : get_rocket_option( 'consumer_key', 'gplready' );
        $customer_email = defined( 'WP_ROCKET_EMAIL' ) ? WP_ROCKET_EMAIL : get_rocket_option( 'consumer_email', '[email protected]' );

$response = 200;

$customer_data = json_decode( wp_remote_retrieve_body( $response ) );
        $customer_data->licence_account = 'Infinite';
        $customer_data->licence_expiration = 82222229222;

$customer_data->class              = time() < $customer_data->licence_expiration ? 'wpr-isValid' : 'wpr-isValid';
        $customer_data->licence_expiration = date_i18n( get_option( 'date_format' ), (int) $customer_data->licence_expiration );

return $customer_data;
    }
And Voila, let the magic happen.

Reactions: mohiko
CyberDeviL updated WP Rocket - Caching Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

WP Rocket v3.5.1 Final

WP Rocket v3.5.1 Final Changelog:
  • Enhancement: Add display=swap parameter to Google font even when there is only one on the page and the Combine Google Fonts option is enabled
  • Bugfix: Prevent the combined Google Fonts link from causing a 404 error in specific conditions
  • Bugfix: Prevent invalid characters in inserted critical path CSS when using Optimize CSS Delivery option
  • Bugfix: Prevent the cache from being recreated on each page load when the WebP cache option is...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I found a bug with 3.5.1 and reported it to WP Rocket, fallback CSS will fail to save with the style tags. Remove the style tags from the beginning and end fallback CSS and it will save.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock