• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
CyberDeviL updated WP Rocket - Caching Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

WP Rocket Plugin v3.5.2 Nulled

Download WP Rocket v3.5.2 - Caching Plugin for WordPress Free Nulled
v3.5.2 March 31, 2020 Thanks To @NullMaster

• Enhancement: Improve AMP compatibility with the AMP plugin to automatically cache URLs using the ?amp parameter (#2216)
  • Enhancement: Automatically fix incorrectly entered URLs in the DNS prefetch option field (#2255)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there any way to reach out to him? Perhaps to make him come back. He's an amazing person.

I don't know if he still gets Babiato notifications or not.

We miss you @CyberDeviL , Please come back.

Please don't retire yet, we need you. We love you.

Reactions: Kamily
hello, I am having problems with the plugin. Does anyone else encounter the same problem?
I do not have this kind of problem on older resource 3.5.1

To recreate the error, clearing cache on dashboard shows this at the top:

1585930411701.png

Is there any way to reach out to him? Perhaps to make him come back. He's an amazing person.

I don't know if he still gets Babiato notifications or not.

We miss you @CyberDeviL , Please come back.

Please don't retire yet, we need you. We love you.

Ya, I was getting notifications excluding personal messages . . .

Please don't love me openly, it's public place . People here will end up considering you as homo / gay instead :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Ya, I was getting notifications excluding personal messages . . .

Please don't love me openly, it's public place . People here will end up considering you as homo / gay instead :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Yay! I don't fcking care if they call me homo, you're back and that's what matters most!

Missed you! ❤

Please stay with us. 😁

Reactions: Kamily
Ahh, that is the problem , everyone tagging - writing on timeline - notifications blah blah blah.

So just thought why not delete the whole fucking profile ! :p:D Noone will ever find me then :)

Please don't delete your account, profile. I tried contacting you via your forum but I wasn't chanced to. Although I sighed up there after getting the link from Babak.

Missed your presence and authority, you're the Devil of Babiato. No one else can do it like you do. 😂😍

In all the Devilish acts, we still see the sweetest good in you and it's that good that made us Miss you and well of course the bad is really necessary!

🌹🌹🌹

It's great to hear from you again!

Reactions: barekatshop
Please don't delete your account, profile. I tried contacting you via your forum but I wasn't chanced to. Although I sighed up there after getting the link from Babak.

Missed your presence and authority, you're the Devil of Babiato. No one else can do it like you do. 😂😍

In all the Devilish acts, we still see the sweetest good in you and it's that good that made us Miss you and well of course the bad is really necessary!

🌹🌹🌹

I agree ...
@CyberDeviL come back

🌹🌹🌹

Ok,
I wonder why no girl ever talked to me like that emotional 🤣 🤣 :LOL:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock