• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP SEO Gold Pro

WP SEO Gold Pro v1.1

No permission to download

patrocle

Well Known Senior Member!
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Nov 17, 2018
West Coast - Usa
babia.to
patrocle submitted a new resource:

WP SEO Gold Pro - Download Free WP SEO Gold Pro

WP SEO Gold is the first WordPress Plugin that provides a complete DFY SEO solution to your website for First Page Rankings & Free Traffic.
This sophisticated and yet simple to use WP plugin lets you push a button and WP SEO Gold does the rest for you - getting you instant traffic results and passive income.

It finds and inserts long-tail keywords into your articles automatically.

Gone are the days where you need to...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: acrooner and Babak
Has anyone tested this?

It would be awesome if it works and there are no problems with it!

@Babak, can you send me a working link of this plugin, I have been trying to download it yet for month all my efforts is not fruitful and I inbox too,

Screenshot of what I get is this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200725-212122.png
    Screenshot_20200725-212122.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 13
So, maybe this plugin better than YoastSEO?

Anyone can compare??

Still cannot download it btw...

Last edited:
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and Babak

Reactions: yusion9
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock