• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wp Soralink Needs To be Nulled

mucxer

Apr 2, 2020
Hi All This Plugin is Wpsoralink its works like wpsafelink and encrypt your url its used for Revenue Increase
if Anyone Can null it im sure they can so i will benefit other members of the community as well
SoraLink is a plugin to help increase your web download revenue significantly.

This Plugin Needs Tobe nulled and then it will work it includes Wpsoralink Server and Wpsoralink Client Both
@Babak @CyberDeviL @freenulled @TassieNZ

Regards :

Attachments

• wpsoralink-not-nulled.zip
    222.2 KB · Views: 183
Hi decoding soralink is not possible as of now because it use Ioncube 10.2 - PHP 7.1 encoding .Its is not possible to decode it now.But we can null wpsafelink by themeson.

• Love
Reactions: ukgamer and mucxer
Hi decoding soralink is not possible as of now because it use Ioncube 10.2 - PHP 7.1 encoding .Its is not possible to decode it now.But we can null wpsafelink by themeson.
Much Appreciated so if latest safelink is nulled kindly share :)

SoraLink uses Ioncube 10.2 - PHP 5.6 and PHP 7.1 encoding, and the file contains dynamic keys! And I guess files with dynamic keys must be decoded manually.

@mucxer do you have the latest version for soralink both client and server? 3.4 as advertised on dev's site

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock