• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Staging Pro - OneClick Solution for Creating Staging Sites

WP Staging Pro - OneClick Solution for Creating Staging Sites v5.4.2

No permission to download
Installed version 2.9.9 and get the licensing error:
"WP Staging Pro: Your license key of WP Staging Pro is invalid or deactivated. You need a valid license key to use the push feature and to get further updates. Updates are important to make sure that your version of WP Staging is compatible with your version of WordPress and to prevent any data loss while using WP Staging Pro. Get the license key from your account."

Version 2.9.8 seems to work fine.

Last edited:
Installed the version 2.9.9 and get the licensing error:
"WP Staging Pro: Your license key of WP Staging Pro is invalid or deactivated. You need a valid license key to use the push feature and to get further updates. Updates are important to make sure that your version of WP Staging is compatible with your version of WordPress and to prevent any data loss while using WP Staging Pro. Get the license key from your account."
try active with any key

Your firewall might be blocking certain ports where license keys are checked.

Worked like an charm! Activate with any key and you will get this: Your license is valid until 6 juni 2048

Thanks @Babak

Reactions: Babak
I'm sorry but now i'm getting an error:

Warning: Use of undefined constant WPSTG_STORE_URL - assumed 'WPSTG_STORE_URL' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/xxxxxx/domains/xxxxxxx/public_html/devstaging/wp-content/plugins/wp-staging-pro/Backend/Pro/Licensing/Licensing.php on line 55

Warning: Use of undefined constant REQUEST_URI - assumed 'REQUEST_URI' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/xxxx/domains/xxxx/public_html/devstaging/wp-content/themes/stike/functions.php on line 73

Anyone has an fix for it?

I'm sorry but now i'm getting an error:

Warning: Use of undefined constant WPSTG_STORE_URL - assumed 'WPSTG_STORE_URL' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/xxxxxx/domains/xxxxxxx/public_html/devstaging/wp-content/plugins/wp-staging-pro/Backend/Pro/Licensing/Licensing.php on line 55

Warning: Use of undefined constant REQUEST_URI - assumed 'REQUEST_URI' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/xxxx/domains/xxxx/public_html/devstaging/wp-content/themes/stike/functions.php on line 73

Anyone has an fix for it?

Reactions: Babak and flanger69
I want to push changes to production but I have to update the plugin. Can you please update the plugin

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock