• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Ultimo - a Tool for Creating a Premium WP Network

WP Ultimo - a Tool for Creating a Premium WP Network Version 2.1.0 - Untouch File

No permission to download
@emmsana WpUltimo is a WordPress plugin designed to assist in creating and managing multi-level membership websites. However, after testing it over the past year, I do not recommend it. This is because the plugin has numerous issues and limited support.

@emmsana WpUltimo is a WordPress plugin designed to assist in creating and managing multi-level membership websites. However, after testing it over the past year, I do not recommend it. This is because the plugin has numerous issues and limited support.
I confirm about this, it seems to be quite heavy requiring a large server. When there are too many sub-websites, it means needing a larger server, in the long run it is difficult to develop...
I have not found a solution that can quickly clone a website with hosting configuration that can be set up with pre-installed themes, along with being able to track user orders. 😔

Reactions: emmsana
Hello, it's been a while since I joined this forum.
I bought a wptimo unlimited license a long time ago.
However, after using it for more than 2 years, I think you should use another solution instead of using it for your project. It has a lot of errors that arise during use and is not stable for long-term project construction.
Also, wpultimo plugin has completely stopped supporting since 12-2023 and until now I still cannot contact their support.
I lost all hope with them and canceled my project. It is very time consuming to pursue their dream of a WAAS.
Here is my lifetime key so everyone can download the original and enjoy its features.
xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx
Just download their official version and enter the key.
Forum admin, if I commit a violation, please don't delete my account. Please remind me and I will delete the comment immediately.

Last edited:
I made some digging and research and found out Getdolly seem to be cheaper and straight forward. But third development and awareness is slow

Please contact me to receive the activation key via forum message if you want to try wpultimo.
Hello, it's been a while since I joined this forum.
I bought a wptimo unlimited license a long time ago.
However, after using it for more than 2 years, I think you should use another solution instead of using it for your project. It has a lot of errors that arise during use and is not stable for long-term project construction.
Also, wpultimo plugin has completely stopped supporting since 12-2023 and until now I still cannot contact their support.
I lost all hope with them and canceled my project. It is very time consuming to pursue their dream of a WAAS.
Here is my lifetime key so everyone can download the original and enjoy its features.
xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx
Just download their official version and enter the key.
Forum admin, if I commit a violation, please don't delete my account. Please remind me and I will delete the comment immediately.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock