• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPBakery Page Builder Plugin

zara

Trusted Uploader
Mar 31, 2019
Hello everyone!

Can I know anyone has WPBakery Page Builder Plugin? I search in here but I didn't find this plugin, I only found some extensions for that plugin. If anyone have a clean plugin please share it with me/us? :):giggle:

Thank you.

Reactions: Moh Farawati
I didn't find it either, but knew I often update the thread!

Did a normal Google Search for Visual Composer babia.to and there it was. :)

TassieNZ :)

Hello everyone!

Can I know anyone has WPBakery Page Builder Plugin? I search in here but I didn't find this plugin, I only found some extensions for that plugin. If anyone have a clean plugin please share it with me/us? :):giggle:

Thank you.
Hi, Everyone.
WPBakery Page Builder is generally not a good investment. Founded somewhere at 2012 it was one of the 1st good visual page builder, but time is gone. And todays there are many more robust modern solutions for page building. I know there are many themes in Envato which are still havily relies on WPBakery Page Builder. But read reviews. If you want to make long term investment better way to consider Elementor, Beaver builder, Brizy... Even Guttenberg in WP can do most of the same things as WPBakery Page Builder + Gutenberg Blocks. Frankly, I like WPBakery Page Builder, but his time is gone.

Reactions: zara
Hi, Everyone.
WPBakery Page Builder is generally not a good investment. Founded somewhere at 2012 it was one of the 1st good visual page builder, but time is gone. And todays there are many more robust modern solutions for page building. I know there are many themes in Envato which are still havily relies on WPBakery Page Builder. But read reviews. If you want to make long term investment better way to consider Elementor, Beaver builder, Brizy... Even Guttenberg in WP can do most of the same things as WPBakery Page Builder + Gutenberg Blocks. Frankly, I like WPBakery Page Builder, but his time is gone.
Agree, this is for one of my testing project. It is not solved my problem. It has so many bugs.

Reactions: Japan
I couldnt agree less honestly.
Elementor and Beaver are AWFUL. Impossible to manage and customize properly, horrendous like 100% of all frontend editors.

Still, after all these years, from a dev and web designer perspective, while I hate all sorts of "composers" in general (writing templates from scratch is still the best way to go), the original WPBakery Visual Composer (not their new one, which is also awful), is still the best compromise, between an incompetend client updating their content and dev freedom.

Reactions: zara
I couldnt agree less honestly.
Elementor and Beaver are AWFUL. Impossible to manage and customize properly, horrendous like 100% of all frontend editors.

Still, after all these years, from a dev and web designer perspective, while I hate all sorts of "composers" in general (writing templates from scratch is still the best way to go), the original WPBakery Visual Composer (not their new one, which is also awful), is still the best compromise, between an incompetend client updating their content and dev freedom.
Maybe Divi Builder a better investment. It has a lot more customization.

Nope hate Divi too 😂
It messes too much with pre_get_post and other stuff that should not be touched by a composer.
I think I tried pretty much every composer for WP out there, on dozens of projects.... the original WPBakery one (backend mode only) is still the one that messes less with stuff it shouldn't mess with, while allowing a huge dev freedom, and easy enough for clients to manage.

I have to say though, a huge down-side for it, is that it's not that easy to build custom modules for it. The whole module construct/mapping is quite complex (or more than it seems necessary) and their documentation has serious holes.... however, with enough example to look at, it's doable.

Nope hate Divi too 😂
It messes too much with pre_get_post and other stuff that should not be touched by a composer.
I think I tried pretty much every composer for WP out there, on dozens of projects.... the original WPBakery one (backend mode only) is still the one that messes less with stuff it shouldn't mess with, while allowing a huge dev freedom, and easy enough for clients to manage.

I have to say though, a huge down-side for it, is that it's not that easy to build custom modules for it. The whole module construct/mapping is quite complex (or more than it seems necessary) and their documentation has serious holes.... however, with enough example to look at, it's doable.
Hi, Why do not stay with Guttenberg only?
It has almost everything that "advanced" visual composer did 4-5 years ago, and it has some addones. And to the future there will always be many contributors to make Guttenberg better and better.

Guttenberg could be the next best solution, but I think it will take another 1-2 years for it to be good/extended enough... assuming they wont keep it "dumb" on purpose (which is possible), for regular users.

I'm looking for new elements, effects, some great look, and feel, You guys mentioned some old builders, but those do not provide that many capabilities. In that case, Elemntor and Divi builder take more place than others.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock