• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPBakery Page Builder for WordPress By wpbakery

WPBakery Page Builder for WordPress By wpbakery v7.6

No permission to download
Babak updated WPBakery - WordPress Page Builder Plugins (formerly Visual Composer) with a new update entry:

WPBakery Page Builder v6.3.0

Download Visual Composer v6.3.0 WPBakery Nulled Free
21.08.2020 - v6.3.0

- Added: Role manager for unfiltered_html available
- Update: Filter for screen sizes in the navigation bar
- Update: Trigger event to prepare tab content
- Update: Description for the limit in WooCommerce shortcodes
- Update: LiteSpeed cache compatibility updated
- Update: Flickr element render API
- Update: HTML for image captions enabled
- Fix: Posts grid elements with "load more" option...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm also having problems editing pages with WP 5.5 using WP Bakery 6.2.0. Actually, I'm having lots of problems with 5.5, ugh... had to roll back to 5.4 and now no problems.

Can anyone tell me if 6.3.0 works well with 5.5? Not clear on that and don't want to bother re-updating to 5.5 and also updating WP Bakery... even more to roll back if things don't work out.

I'm also having problems editing pages with WP 5.5 using WP Bakery 6.2.0. Actually, I'm having lots of problems with 5.5, ugh... had to roll back to 5.4 and now no problems.

Can anyone tell me if 6.3.0 works well with 5.5? Not clear on that and don't want to bother re-updating to 5.5 and also updating WP Bakery... even more to roll back if things don't work out.
I am using 6.2 with 5.5 and I didn't face any kind of errors now I am gonna update it to 6.3 then I will tell you that 6.3 is working fine or not

i was using wpbakery 6.30 from this source but i got error message

"Howdy!

Since WordPress 5.2 there is a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you with this automated email.

In this case, WordPress caught an error with one of your plugins, WPBakery Page Builder. "

anyone know how to fix this ?
please help, i think this issues also affect my google ads submission, they said that my site has malicious software.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock