• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPC Product Bundles for WooCommerce

mrkapable007

Jun 28, 2018
Please i need help for this plugin .

plugin name is : WPC Product Bundles for WooCommerce

kindly help .

What help you want bro ?
if you want to increase the bundle product limit eg. 3 to your desired limit then do the following steps.

1. Go to Plugin Editor.
2.Select WPC Product Bundle.
3. On Line 1571 of index.php if ( is_array( $ids_arrs ) && count( $ids_arrs ) > 2 ) {
Change Digit "2" to your desired number
exapmle: if ( is_array( $ids_arrs ) && count( $ids_arrs ) > 10 ) { "now you can add upto 11 products in your smart bundle"
4. Click Update File to Save

if you need more help kindly let me know

What help you want bro ?
if you want to increase the bundle product limit eg. 3 to your desired limit then do the following steps.

1. Go to Plugin Editor.
2.Select WPC Product Bundle.
3. On Line 1571 of index.php if ( is_array( $ids_arrs ) && count( $ids_arrs ) > 2 ) {
Change Digit "2" to your desired number
exapmle: if ( is_array( $ids_arrs ) && count( $ids_arrs ) > 10 ) { "now you can add upto 11 products in your smart bundle"
4. Click Update File to Save

if you need more help kindly let me know

Hi there!
It still works, but after all it's showing only 3 first products from the bundle on the page

Do U know how to fix it?

Thanks a lot!

Hi there!
It still works, but after all it's showing only 3 first products from the bundle on the page

Do U know how to fix it?

Thanks a lot!

Problem solved :)

If you are looking for the same:
Changing the numbers on the 2135th allows you to add more than 3 products to the bundle
Changing the numbers on the 2908st line ( $product_count > 2 -> you have to change digit 2) of the code will enable visibility more than 3 products in the bundle

Problem solved :)

If you are looking for the same:
Changing the numbers on the 2135th allows you to add more than 3 products to the bundle
Changing the numbers on the 2908st line ( $product_count > 2 -> you have to change digit 2) of the code will enable visibility more than 3 products in the bundle
I couldn't find this line "( $product_count > 2 ->" anywhere.

I couldn't find this line "( $product_count > 2 ->" anywhere.
For adding more than 2 bundles
go to the line no. 2165 there you will see
"if ( is_array( $added_ids ) && count( $added_ids ) > 2 ) {" this
now change the "2" to what ever you desired to add more than 3 bundles then,
For displaying more than 3 bundles
find line no. 3280 there you will see
"if ( ! $woosb_product || ( $woosb_count > 2 ) ) {" this
now change the "2" to what ever you desired to display more than 3 bundles
thanks
100% working

Last edited:
Reactions: drila
For adding more than 2 bundles
go to the line no. 2165 there you will see
"if ( is_array( $added_ids ) && count( $added_ids ) > 2 ) {" this
now change the "2" to what ever you desired to add more than 3 bundles then,
For displaying more than 3 bundles
find line no. 3280 there you will see
"if ( ! $woosb_product || ( $woosb_count > 2 ) ) {" this
now change the "2" to what ever you desired to display more than 3 bundles
thanks
100% working
hey, do it for version 4.0.4 not on version 5.0.0 if you installed version 5.0.0 the rollback to 4.0.4,
follow the link https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-rollback/ with this plugin you can easily rollback to version 4.0.4

Is this feature

PREMIUM VERSION
  • Add a variable product or a specific variation of a product to a bundle
enabled in somehow?

Hello, please help.

Need
WPC Product Bundles for WooCommerce with working
PREMIUM VERSION
  • Add a variable product or a specific variation of a product to a bundle

I tried to do the above suggestions but no avail, please help.

Reactions: vgsnuovo
Hello Thank you for the plugin but need help on how to disable the quantity fields of the products in the bundle? Apparently I can still click the number of quantity of the products on a bundle. Although it doesn't compute but the number of items in order summary is still reflected.

Thank you!

Need PREMIUM VERSION
- Add a variable product or a specific variation of a product to a bundle.

Share please!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock