• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPjobster - Service Marketplace WordPress Theme

WPjobster - Service Marketplace WordPress Theme v5.8.1 + Addons

No permission to download
Hey please share the app source code. Many people has already asked. Please share
The App Source Code doesn't comes with any documentation, I tried compiling the source code into an Android application but it is too much slow more slow than the actual website. Push notifications are also not working even after integrating Firebase, Social Login is not working even after adding the KEYs. I can only share the app if there is any Iconic App developer who can figure out the problem and see if this can be solved or not.

The App Source Code doesn't comes with any documentation, I tried compiling the source code into an Android application but it is too much slow more slow than the actual website. Push notifications are also not working even after integrating Firebase, Social Login is not working even after adding the KEYs. I can only share the app if there is any Iconic App developer who can figure out the problem and see if this can be solved or not.

Hey i'm an android developer. Me and my team can figure out what's the problem so please share we'll find a solution to it asap

Hey i'm an android developer. Me and my team can figure out what's the problem so please share we'll find a solution to it asap

You'll find a solution FOR FREE right? Not gonna happen like other users that once they've got the code started selling it (and got banned of course)

And you look pretty interested in this code so I can safely assume that you didn't find it anywhere (or it was bugged) and you don't want to buy it tho you want to use it on an urgent project for your client (or to sell it)

Reactions: dood and Babak

And if you will share, many any other people can also try to solve it here as it's a community you said share things here for free. People will solve here for free but you will not share how can anyone solve it.

And if you will share, many any other people can also try to solve it here as it's a community you said share things here for free. People will solve here for free but you will not share how can anyone solve it.
Come into PM with your solution, Tell me more about it.

You'll find a solution FOR FREE right? Not gonna happen like other users that once they've got the code started selling it (and got banned of course)

Of course, when community is helping us we should help others. I saw the user @Saransh Jain also shared some plugins and theme files for free. I got account segregation plugin from him
So, it's not just right to say anyone is selling the things here when someone is sharing things here not just selling or not sharing this even they have them even after asking for them.
and even i saw @Hijaker is buying from the seller as he/ she mentioned, so it's not appropriate to say someone is selling even if he/she is sharing.

Are you sharing the already shared resource with a short/Ad link? This version is already shared and you are posting it with your short link to earn money @Babak take a look at this.

Oh you can't share things

And you look pretty interested in this code so I can safely assume that you didn't find it anywhere (or it was bugged) and you don't want to buy it tho you want to use it on an urgent project for your client (or to sell it)

Hmm.. just got it from somewhere so I shared...
otherwise I'm sharing the plugins I got

Of course, when community is helping us we should help others. I saw the user @Saransh Jain also shared some plugins and theme files for free. I got account segregation plugin from him
So, it's not just right to say anyone is selling the things here when someone is sharing things here not just selling or not sharing this even they have them even after asking for them.
and even i saw @Hijaker is buying from the seller as he/ she mentioned, so it's not appropriate to say someone is selling even if he/she is sharing.

I'm planning to buy the app source code... I'll share it here asap...

I wasn't talking about you @Saransh Jain
It was a member of this forum that recently got by PM a script, nulled it and started selling it. Not a good practice cause you're going to lose your account.

I wasn't talking about you @Saransh Jain
It was a member of this forum that recently got by PM a script, nulled it and started selling it. Not a good practice cause you're going to lose your account.

Oh okay.. I just got mentioned so I thought and my comment got removed so I thought...
thanks for clearing..

It wasn't about me @riyamalhotra anyways thanks I'll share it or if you got please share. Thanks in advance....

In my humble opinion guys, I think the code should be shared at least with a member or members who's a dev, after he\they figure how to make the app work he\they can share with the rest of us. That's my opinion.

Reactions: Hijaker
Hello everyone...please does anyone know of a plugin that can be used to sell cryptocurrency on wordpress

Hello everyone...please does anyone know of a plugin that can be used to sell cryptocurrency on wordpress
What do you do by profession? Because if you are a boy of my interest and can help me then I can buy both 2Checkout and BitPay plugin for you.

This is not about wpjobster ...this is another project...I want to create a site to sell bitcoin to people
BitPay is not just a plugin for WPjobster, it is also available for WordPress and maybe I guess for free.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock