• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPjobster - Service Marketplace WordPress Theme

WPjobster - Service Marketplace WordPress Theme v5.8.1 + Addons

No permission to download
[QUOTE = "Ighalo87, post: 207940, member: 52093"]
please if it's possible to get the latest version of wpjobster account segregation plugin version 2.1.9

please
[/ QUOTE]
I haven't bought it yet, but when I will buy, I will share it here.

Guys, with 5.6 and above, changing settings on the first section of "General settings" it gives an invalid licence error, it can be solved with version 5.5.5 but the send Custom offer on jobs and requests disappeares even updating again to 5.6 or 5.6.3 the option doesn't come back and a fresh install or restoring a backup before the problem appears is necessary. Any one to help solve it permanently? Or an alternative way to change settings (even on code) to avoid getting the error.

Guys, with 5.6 and above, changing settings on the first section of "General settings" it gives an invalid licence error, it can be solved with version 5.5.5 but the send Custom offer on jobs and requests disappeares even updating again to 5.6 or 5.6.3 the option doesn't come back and a fresh install or restoring a backup before the problem appears is necessary. Any one to help solve it permanently? Or an alternative way to change settings (even on code) to avoid getting the error.
Can I check it because it doesn't happen on my side?

It only happens when changing anything on general settings -> Main settings

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-10-10-59-33-575.jpeg
    Screenshot_2020-07-10-10-59-33-575.jpeg
    218.8 KB · Views: 25
[QUOTE = "Ighalo87, post: 207940, member: 52093"]
please if it's possible to get the latest version of wpjobster account segregation plugin version 2.1.9

please
[/ QUOTE]
I haven't bought it yet, but when I will buy, I will share it here.
THANKS I APPRECIATE

IMG_20200710_203404.jpg

I've managed to find a gap and change its function, I tried to change the menu to activate the currency exchange API and it can be activated.

it looks like if you want to function all then you have to check and change the logic of each file, who wants to be creative please check the wpjobster/include/admin/admin-menu/

IMG_20200710_203404.jpg

I've managed to find a gap and change its function, I tried to change the menu to activate the currency exchange API and it can be activated.

it looks like if you want to function all then you have to check and change the logic of each file, who wants to be creative please check the wpjobster/include/admin/admin-menu/
Works for main settings section? I'll try when I get close to the PC.

It works fine on my side without any editing! Wait I'll give you a version later, try upgrading it to the latest after installing the later version, Upgrade the theme using "Easy Themes & Plugins Upgrade" from WP repo. And tell me if it works. If not then let me know so I can help you out!

Attachments

• Screenshot_38.png
    Screenshot_38.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 18
You can also try changing one setting at a time and save it and then the other on the general settings tab. It will be saved even in the latest version.
It worked bro, ridiculously simple solution, just saved one by one and worked! A Billion thanks bro! 😂

Reactions: Hijaker
I

Can you send me a screenshot of the error? And does it happens on the front-end or the backend? I hope that I can help you with this.
I am having this error with a discount and account segregation plugin. A user page is also showing same error

Attachments

• Screenshot (164).png
    Screenshot (164).png
    134.3 KB · Views: 15
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock