• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPLMS Learning Management System for WordPress, WordPress LMS

WPLMS Learning Management System for WordPress, WordPress LMS V4.950

No permission to download
i upload the plugin and give me a msg The package could not be installed. i upload on FTP but not visible on plugins. any solution?

i upload the plugin and give me a msg The package could not be installed. i upload on FTP but not visible on plugins. any solution?
first unzip whole package and install theme fist and plugins

first unzip whole package and install theme fist and plugins
I unpacked the downloaded file (wplms-learning-management-system399) which contains:
__MACOSX
WPLMS Package
in the WPLMS Package folder is:
documentation
help
child themes
Licensing
.DS_Store
wplms.zip

wplms.zip is probably a plugin (or am I wrong?)
and theme there is only child and here when I install it will list that it is necessary to upload the basic theme
(message with wp:
This topic requires a parent topic. Checking if it is installed…

No parent topic found. You must install a parent wplms theme before you can use a derived theme.

The topic was successfully installed.)

wpmls.zip is a theme not a plugin, and inside that theme are plugins in plugin folder, it will show you when to install required plugins

okay.. thanks for help.. but i need new help :D i install theme, and setup say
File Permissions Check
http://prntscr.com/shgpxl
but not folder name... I don't know how to fix it, if I don't know what to fix, what to change the rights to

Hello Babak, could you post a download link for wplms PDF Certificates addon? Thanks alot for your help.

Babak updated WPLMS Learning Management System for WordPress, Education Theme with a new update entry:

WPLMS Theme v4.01

Download WPLMS v4.01 Learning Management System for WordPress, Education Theme Nulled Free
* cd403851 : 4.01

* f7e514a3 : elementor version
* 1b113599 : updated translations
* 641d79ce : welcome page
* 329b3156 : fixes
* efb70754 : git ignore
* 469b8412 : updated screenshot
* e8cd5454 : default header
* 40764387 : pmpro connect class exists check
* 6338f965 : changes

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated WPLMS Learning Management System for WordPress, Education Theme with a new update entry:

WPLMS Theme v4.03

Download WPLMS v4.03 Learning Management System for WordPress, Education Theme Nulled Free
* 35f2344a : 4.03

* 071eb056 : check for 4.0 migrate
* 2912a913 : Merge branch 'develop' of https://github.com/MrVibe/wplms into develop
|\
| * d56cf0e3 : removing dstore
* | 554c16d6 : new erro css removed
|/
* 61422f05 : Merge branch 'develop' of https://github.com/MrVibe/wplms into develop
|\
| * 6f8c56df : 4.02
| * c5204b23 : app style header fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and Mr G
@rohithvsn do you have more addons for WPLMS? If you have a licensed version I'm looking at least for trial files of WPLMS premium addons.

@rohithvsn do you have more addons for WPLMS? If you have a licensed version I'm looking at least for trial files of WPLMS premium addons.

I do have Video Vibe, Wplms s3, WPLMS Woocommerce, Wplms Wishlist, ...I do have a licenced version of the theme and I don't know how the free trial for addons work..like what happens after the free trial..never bothered to try to out.

I do have Video Vibe, Wplms s3, WPLMS Woocommerce, Wplms Wishlist, ...I do have a licenced version of the theme and I don't know how the free trial for addons work..like what happens after the free trial..never bothered to try to out.

After free trial you either buy them either will stop working. But if you can provide plugin files they can be nulled and used (no updates tho).
Talking in my name only I'm interested in VideoVibe, WPLMS appointments, WPLMS Parent user, WPLMS attendance, WPLMS Unit timings, WPLMS grade book, Custom learning paths and Batches. It would also be Chat and Phone auth but I don't think they are on free trial.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock