• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPLMS Learning Management System for WordPress, WordPress LMS

WPLMS Learning Management System for WordPress, WordPress LMS V4.950

No permission to download
That cannot happen with this script as it requires purchase code AND envato login (you know that already).
fu** im confuse bro it wplms theme :D okay
too much alert / pm + many themes and plugins must be updated today
my forum get bigger and im not happy :D too much alert / pm per day :(
long long day :D

Boss, you need a vacation 🤣 🤣 🤣
It is already updated since yesterday to latest version 4.0.61 with latest core plugins
Some are just ... let only say slow readers and get lost in the jungle of letters

Configure VibeBP, the Modern social network framework built on BuddyPress.... while try setup it shows me

sorry you are not allowed to do this

Be more specific please. I have installed the same version I uploaded and I didn't manage to get that error.

Be more specific please. I have installed the same version I uploaded and I didn't manage to get that error.
I mean to say i upgraded my existing 3.9 version to version 4.061.. all plugins updated.. but when i tried to click SETUP WIZARD shown near the notice Configure VibeBP, the Modern social network framework built on BuddyPress... when i click next button selecting features it shows
"sorry you are not allowed to".. and it is also not detecting 3 plugins which i have already activated..
please check the screenshots for your reference...

Attachments

• error1.png
    error1.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 24
  • error2.png
    error2.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 24
  • error3.png
    error3.png
    25.2 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Did you follow the EXACT upgrade steps?
Not all plugins for 3.9 are compatible with 4.x
You have to deactivate some plugins and activate others. Also it cannot be upgraded using API so you'll have to overwrite old files with the new version (using ftp or your host file manager)

You have to deactivate some plugins and activate others. Also it cannot be upgraded using API so you'll have to overwrite old files with the new version (using ftp or your host file manager)
Yes i followed all steps.. i deleted necessary old version plugins and installed your given plugins.. also i installed all premium addons you have given... and deactivated all plugins not required as per the instructions but still no use.. so i reverted to 3.9..

Did you also install the 4.0 version from the archive overwritting your old install?

Yes i followed all steps.. i deleted necessary old version plugins and installed your given plugins.. also i installed all premium addons you have given... and deactivated all plugins not required as per the instructions but still no use.. so i reverted to 3.9..
Did you also install the 4.0 version from the archive overwritting your old install?

No i had deleted the theme and plugins and installed new ones.. i will again put the old files and then overwrite with new ones and let you know the output

No i had deleted the theme and plugins and installed new ones
If you did a clean install it shouldn't give you any error, This is just weird as I did it twice (with nulled version also provided here) to be sure and worked without any issue on my dev server.
Steps to install:
install (without activation) core plugins: vibebp & wplms_plugin
Install theme and activate with: 8eee753c-8b70-e194-5771-577f3fdce34f when you get to step 3.
Some of plugins cannot be downloaded as they rely on api but they can be installed separately.
Tweak your install by adding necessary plugins and when all is done trigger a new wplms setup like this:
https://yourdomain/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wplms-setup

It should work

slvrsteele updated WPLMS Learning Management System for WordPress, Education Theme with a new update entry:

WPLMS 4.070 (incl. plugins)

Many thanks to @TassieNZ

4.070 THEME Fixes

1. Woocommerce Icons changed to vicons
  2. Theme icons with vicons
  3. Star icons with unicode characters
  4. WooCommerce template added for Bootstrap 4 support
  5. MegaMenu code for non-jquery added
  6. Label changed in Options panel for offloading heading scripts for third party plugin headers
  7. Added webp image support by default
  8. Installation for Academy Demo 4
  9. Vibe BBB Failed plugin issue resolved
  10. V4.js...

Read the rest of this update entry...

1. .../wp-content/plugins/bigbluebutton/admin/js/bigbluebutton-admin.js: jQuery.fn.load() is deprecated
  2. .../wp-content/themes/wplms/assets/js/old_files/vibe_admin.js: jQuery.fn.live() is deprecated
  3. .../wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/vibe-customtypes/metaboxes/js/scripts.js: jQuery.fn.live() is deprecated

@slvrsteele

WPLMS 4.x premium addons

Can premium addons be updated to the latest release?

Please update if possible!

Thanks in advance :)
Not just yet. I'll update over the weekend as I'm super busy till then and I have to reconfigure some servers.
Please have some patience

Reactions: katalk
Not just yet. I'll update over the weekend as I'm super busy till then and I have to reconfigure some servers.
Please have some patience

I can wait enough, waiting is no problem.

Thanks for the comment :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock