• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPML Lifetime LICENSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

fmsc

Banned User
Aug 18, 2019
Hello guys, i have bought few years ago WPML Multilingual CMS for life plan. (Check the image below)

I'm selling license keys for €19.99 , trust me it worth.
You will get wpml license key for life.
I'm providing only the license key but if you need the plugins/addons also i can send them too.

How this works:
1-Click HERE to buy with Paypal
2-Please complete the forms:
"The Domain Where You Will Use The License " , you should copy/paste on that form for which domain you need license key. (check image below)​
"Your name at babia.to" (check image below)​
3-After the payment PM here to send you the license key for your domain.

Note: This package is 1 License per domain.If you need more license you must buy again.

If you have any question let me know here or PM me

Attachments

• forms-to-complete.JPG
    forms-to-complete.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 78
  • wpml-account.png
    wpml-account.png
    156.3 KB · Views: 77
I am offering the same for 5$ each domain. Just saying (without intent to hijacking your thread) without pointing to the thread or post.
Where? i searched the forum and didn't found anything. spaming my thread with promoting your non existing thread,nice

I am offering the same for 5$ each domain. Just saying (without intent to hijacking your thread) without pointing to the thread or post.
I really don't understand why you would do such a thing and also those who do this.

Saying in General to everyone
Don't ever go through other's marketplace thread even if you provide the same product at leave the thread or make a new if you really want to let people know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock