• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin

WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin v4.6.9

No permission to download
Thanks for this, one question for those who successfully install WPML - how do you configure? when I install mine manually I cannot get any languages, nor default language. I am pretty much in an empty page.
MAYBE You must install other addons

Hi Babek, Thanks for the plugin. However, its not working for me on fresh WP installation. I have configured the languages but they are not shown in the drop down menu.

Is it something to do with the Sitekey?

Hi Babek, Thanks for the plugin. However, its not working for me on fresh WP installation. I have configured the languages but they are not shown in the drop down menu.

Is it something to do with the Sitekey?
i dont know really becuz never use this plugin before
reading documentation maybe can help

i try
Internet explorer
opera
chrom

and same error appear can you give me any other download link ?

is anybody having this issue, I can select the language of translation on the second page of setting the plugin, but then next button dosen't work to go to the third step.

Babak updated WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin Nulled Free with a new update entry:

WPML Multilingual CMS v4.2.8

Download WPML Multilingual CMS v4.2.8 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
# Features

• [wpmlcore-6726] Added the ability to translate Elementor Post Navigation widget labels
  • [wpmlcore-6725] Added the ability to translate Elementor video widget URLs
  • [wpmlcore-6724] Added the ability to translate the Image Box link in Elementor.
  • [wpmlcore-6723] Added Elementor's "Archive Posts" and "Search form" texts to the translatable ones
  • [wpmlcore-6722] Added Elementor Form widget...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: amirnum

Error Details
=============
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 18 of the file /usr/src/app/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-otgs-installer-plugins-page-notice.php. Error message: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to OTGS_Installer_Plugins_Page_Notice::__construct() must be an instance of OTGS_Template_Service, instance of OTGS_Installer_Twig_Template_Service given, called in /usr/src/app/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-wp-installer.php on line 2308 and defined in /usr/src/app/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-otgs-installer-plugins-page-notice.php:18
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/src/app/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-wp-installer.php(2308): OTGS_Installer_Plugins_Page_Notice->__construct(Object(OTGS_Installer_Twig_Template_Service), Object(OTGS_Installer_Plugin_Finder))
#1 /usr/src/app/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WP_Installer->setup_plugins_page_notices('')
#2 /usr/src/app/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#3 /usr/src/app/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#4 /usr/src/app/wp

Error Details
=============
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 18 of the file /usr/src/app/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-otgs-installer-plugins-page-notice.php. Error message: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to OTGS_Installer_Plugins_Page_Notice::__construct() must be an instance of OTGS_Template_Service, instance of OTGS_Installer_Twig_Template_Service given, called in /usr/src/app/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-wp-installer.php on line 2308 and defined in /usr/src/app/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-otgs-installer-plugins-page-notice.php:18
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/src/app/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-wp-installer.php(2308): OTGS_Installer_Plugins_Page_Notice->__construct(Object(OTGS_Installer_Twig_Template_Service), Object(OTGS_Installer_Plugin_Finder))
#1 /usr/src/app/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WP_Installer->setup_plugins_page_notices('')
#2 /usr/src/app/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#3 /usr/src/app/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#4 /usr/src/app/wp
Hi. It can be caused by, for example, environment. I use it from that attached pack on local host using Desktop Server free, with Elementor Pro and 30+ plugins, and it gives me no errors. If you use local host check to see if antiviral softwear blocking something as web:

Check to see the file hosts (c:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts) has checked "read only", it must be unchecked.

Reactions: Babak
[QUOTE = "Japón, publicación: 67940, miembro: 12042"]
Hola. Puede ser causado, por ejemplo, por el medio ambiente. Lo uso de ese paquete adjunto en el host local usando Desktop Server gratis, con Elementor Pro y más de 30 complementos, y no me da errores. Si utiliza el host local, compruebe si el software antiviral bloquea algo como web:

Verifique si el archivo hosts (c: \ Windows \ System32 \ drivers \ etc \ hosts) ha marcado "solo lectura", debe estar desmarcado.
[/CITAR]

hello, this has happened to me in an update of my site in a vps that is already working with these modules a long time ago, I have currently returned on a restoration to be able to contribute with the development, but the updated module as always brought me this error with the same modules of always, I have about 27 activated.
Thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock