• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WPMU DEV - Branda - Ultimate Branding

WPMU DEV - Branda - Ultimate Branding v3.4.17

No permission to download

NoOoB

Sep 29, 2019
NoOoB submitted a new resource:

WPMU DEV - Branda - Ultimate Branding - WPMU DEV - Branda - Ultimate Branding allow you to whitelabel your CMS

Features
  • Remove WordPress branding
  • Highlight your design
  • Add custom logo to the Admin Bar
  • Simple WordPress logo replacement
  • Create custom login screen
  • Replace the word "WordPress"
  • Simple brand matching
  • Import/Export setting
  • Reorganize Admin Bar menus
  • Set custom Admin Bar menus
  • Add a direct link to support
  • Add help buttons
  • Send system emails...

Read more about this resource...

use only txt upload if u are using multi links
u share mega.nz with out key :D
give me full link to fix it

Reactions: NoOoB
use only txt upload if u are using multi links
u share mega.nz with out key :D
give me full link to fix it
Sorry... Key in MP

Windows cannot open downloaded zip file. Corrupted or something, not too sure.

On my server, I can't upload this download to install the plugin. I have to unzip with WinRar then zip again with 7Zip only I can install to my wordpress.

Anyone have the same problem?

Reactions: Breeze555 and e195
On my server, I can't upload this download to install the plugin. I have to unzip with WinRar then zip again with 7Zip only I can install to my wordpress.

Anyone have the same problem?

Yes same problem, as said before. But like you said...I extracted with 7zip and re-compressed to .zip and upload worked fine

Reactions: Babak and markz
Branda Pro – A complete white-label and branding solution for multisite v3.3.0

TassieNZ :)

Thank a lot!
Is it true v3.3?
Because after installation it shows me version v3.3 but it recognizes it as a v3.21 (there is a message that new version is available).
The files are also from version 3.21
regards

Last edited:
@Moh I'm using 7zip. I'll try to download again. But actually I've tried that before I post this.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock