• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Smush Pro - Optimize unlimite images with Smush Pro Plugin

Smush Pro - Optimize unlimite images with Smush Pro Plugin v3.16.2

No permission to download
you're legend NullMaster :D
anyways, can someone confirm that the cdn is properly working? I have activated it and I think it doesn't work at all since my image url's doesn't change even though I've already purged my cache and tried different browsers.
yes same thing is happing with me , it shows activated but images are being served from the regular url and webp conversion is also not working.

Reactions: T1rnanog
OT: I still haven't been able to find a plug-in that converts and serves webp. WebP Express looks good but the images are always served as jpg or png.

Hmmm! Try this and report back please!

TassieNZ :)

Reactions: Babak
CDN

Next is the Smush CDN option tab. Click on it and if you are interested, you can dive into more about what this function does. There are also a lot of solid CDN services out there.

Note: You will need a WPMU DEV Membership to activate this function and use it.

CDN

Basically, if you upgrade, you get to use WPMU DEV’s CDN with multi-pass lossy compression and auto resize features. This will really boost your page speeds even more.

This works as content delivery networks like CloudFlare share the site with other servers around the world. In essence, people nearest to those servers access the site from those locations. This cuts out distance when dealing with load speed.

Reactions: Babak and Japan
I think it's a server side feature so maybe that's why it won't work. There's a plugin called Flying Images which do the same job, for free and better. Try it out.
Im install fly images and activate, but webp wont work... how i can configure?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock