• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Write better, sell more... THAT EASY

itiki123

Babiato Lover
May 9, 2021
These three factors are inextricably tied to successful copywriting 3️⃣

✔ Relevance
✔ Interest
✔ Readability

Copy that is:

Relevant + Readable = Right Action
But not interesting ... No Respect

Relevant + Interesting = Right People
But not readable... No Leads

Interesting + Readable = Right Message
But not relevant... A waste of time

Relevant + Interesting + Readable = 🎯 Perfect Copy

If you miss one 🧩,
👉🏽 the whole thing falls apart.

Last edited:
How can a content be a "right message" and yet irrelevant?
Great Question @Saint Gabriel

Relevance inevitably means different things to different people.

What is relevant to me, is not going to be relevant to you.
What is relevant to you, is not going to be relevant to me.

So, what is important to your ideal customer won't be important to the vast majority of people.

And, if it is, you should probably look at how you define your ideal client

To give an example:

I like dogs.

I like dogs so much that I have three of them (I had four, but one got hit by a car).

I could write a post about my beautiful fur-babies. I might even include a cute picture of them all curled up together to elevate the “cute” factor.

If I did this I’d get LOTS of engagement. [📈📈]

HOWEVER, this engagement would come from people who like dogs or cute stuff.

Plus a bit of negativity from the cat people. [🤮🐈]

I might even reach the dizzying heights of tens of thousands of “views”.

All in all a successful post, right 🤷🏻‍♂️

Well, no. Not really.

Because you have to ask;
How many of those viewers need, want, and have the means to pay for copywriting?

Few. If any.

Let’s, for the sake of argument, say that there are a few people who want, need, and can afford my services amongst the people who “engaged” or “viewed” my content.
  • Does that post tell them how to get in touch with me?
  • Will they even know that I am a serious Copy and content writer?

You can see how this is a problem, yes?... 👉🏻 irrelevant

Then we need to consider the time cost of creating the post and replying to comments and DMs from irrelevant randoms.

Not ideal.

Finally, even if somehow, someone gets in touch with you off the back of a post about dogs– the chances of them being a good client are slim to none.

How do I know🤔

Because nothing about that piece of marketing material showed them that YOU are the go-to, respected authority in your space.

So, what to write instead? 🤷🏻‍♂️👇🏻

Copy that’s relevant to the specific problems that you fix.
  • The outcomes that you deliver.
  • The consequences of inaction.
  • The excuses these people have for not taking action.

Getting your targeting right and then hitting that target with the right message is crucial.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock