• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

x4 Navicat Premium 15 Serial Key - 1 Year Subscription

hooli

Banned User
Feb 12, 2020
I’m giving away x2 (Windows) and x2 (macOS) Serial Key Navicat Premium 15 1 Year to 4 randomly selected winners.

Requirements:
Reply with your os platform (windows/macOS) and tell in a few words your opinion about why choose navicat
I'll use a random picker

Winner will be announced within 48 hours

Hi dude!

Nice contest, usually i m working on windows machine and i like navicat because it s reliable. :D

May i enter raffle?
i`m running on windows, and i use it (cracked) because navicat is reliable and easy to for beginner like me :)

i am using macOS
i really excited about navicat because i tried before, but it last only for 14-days

Windows *****************************
Hey dude can i get those one, im beginner i want to use this because its help me to make my work as easy and efficient.

I love navicat, it is an indispensable tool for any database administrator or designer. I use it for Db design, data conversion etc. I use it on the windows platform, I would love a licensed copy.

Windows - Would love a license copy of navicat. Will be able to work more faster and efficient using it.

I’m giving away x2 (Windows) and x2 (macOS) Serial Key Navicat Premium 15 1 Year to 4 randomly selected winners.

Requirements:
Reply with your os platform (windows/macOS) and tell in a few words your opinion about why choose navicat
I'll use a random picker

Winner will be announced within 48 hours

Have your 48 hours duration over yet ??

WHEN YOU GET TO MAKE YOURSELF PROPER ENOUGH TO HELD SUCH GIVEAWAY THREAD , POST ONLY THEN . . . CLOSED !!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock