• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

XenForo Dimension / Dimension Dark 2.1.10 Theme

CyberDeviL

Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Aug 10, 2018
Earth
babiato.org
ALL RIGHT :rolleyes:
Since some people demanded it here & even from me , but I don't have the latest releases . . . So, I'm just holding this group buy for the following items since I'm licensed XF user and possibly could provide other supports:
XenForo Dimension 2.1.10 Theme'
XenForo Dimension Dark 2.1.10 Theme

Dimension for xenforo 2
Dimension is a minimalistic theme for xenforo with a unique header effect. Once scrolled, the parallax header collapses into a fixed bar at the top of the page, while also blurring the background image, placing focus on your navigation links. The theme is packed with customizable features which can be easily enabled or disabled from within the Admin Control Panel.​

Procedure:
Since each of them are of $30. I will just stop when I'll reach the target as follows:​
  1. Dimension 2.1.10 Theme:
    • Team of 6 people with $5 (excluding taxes)
  2. Dimension Dark 2.1.10 Theme:
    • Team of 6 people with $5 (excluding taxes)
Since don't find it minding it as a business, once the target of each item reaches (even if someone minds to pay additional) the group buy will stop, I will purchase & share to users . . .

REFUND: About what & for what !! :unsure:

PS: If someone already have the latest releases of it items then feel free to share & I'll instantly close this thread (even refunding all if any paid already) ...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock