• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Xenforo CMS v2.2.12 Nulled Full

Xenforo CMS v2.2.12 Nulled Full v2.2.15 Full Nulled

No permission to download
I used same as I used v2.1.9 on my unlimited hosting but I think v2.1.10 Patch 2 little bit slow. Maybe this is only for me !

I know, this is not my question, please read what I said

OR you can test your host with xenforo_requirements script...

Download: xenforo_requirements script

How to check:
*Upload the file to your server in any web-viewable location
. ex: Public_html
* After uploading go to yourdomain.com/xenforo_requirements.php

Once you have checked the results from the script, it is recommended that you
remove the file.

Reactions: bhaikakaam
No, that should not be the problem , might be some other issue .
And other problem is any uix theme still not working without uix add-on. I'm using latest version of all uix themes but still problem, can't use any theme without uix add-on and after using uix add-on uix materials (icons) not showing forum.

I don't know why everyone's after Themeforest's themes like U,IX and iO af if there's no more developers of themes for xenforo.
Personally I've never liked any themes of ThemeHouse except only U.IX Pro (normal one, not dark) .

Reactions: bhaikakaam
Is there an addon for limiting resources to user groups? like say, Basic members has access to this resource, premium members has access to this resource? i know resources can be restricted based on nodes...but i am looking at individual resources.

thanks

my next question. this is a xf1 addon, can i use it for xf2? is there an alternative xf2 version out there?

I don't know why everyone's after Themeforest's themes like U,IX and iO af if there's no more developers of themes for xenforo.
Personally I've never liked any themes of ThemeHouse except only U.IX Pro (normal one, not dark) .
Can you suggest me some good themes, please message me or post here. BTW your replies always honest. Agree with you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock