• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Xenforo CMS v2.2.12 Nulled Full

Xenforo CMS v2.2.12 Nulled Full v2.2.15 Full Nulled

No permission to download
So, looks that the theme i am using "Abyss' not updated to v2.2 yet, so what will be the latest xenforo version in the 2.1... is it 2.1.10-Patch-2 ?

I get this error
2020-08-05_20-36-44.jpg
And it must be because my version is old on the xenforo and the style , need some updates to see if all goes back to normal . My site was offline for about a year, trying to get back in.

@Babak, did u find that New version on the Abyss theme yet?

Thanks,

So, looks that the theme i am using "Abyss' not updated to v2.2 yet, so what will be the latest xenforo version in the 2.1... is it 2.1.10-Patch-2 ?

I get this error
2020-08-05_20-36-44.jpg
And it must be because my version is old on the xenforo and the style , need some updates to see if all goes back to normal . My site was offline for about a year, trying to get back in.

@Babak, did u find that New version on the Abyss theme yet?

Thanks,
That error is caused by MOD security , not for your plugins . . .

Reactions: patrocle
Thanks for that info!

So this will be from the host server or within the Xenforo?
I have not used xenforo much , had vbulletin 4 before...

From Hosting server . . .
See, MOD security is important . Many people disable it completely to get rid of that warning, I'd not suggest that.

I also face such warnings, what I do then is: I contact hosting server to temporary disable MOD security, then I execute the particular task (which was triggering the mod security) successfully, then i enable mod security back .

From Hosting server . . .
See, MOD security is important . Many people disable it completely to get rid of that warning, I'd not suggest that.

I also face such warnings, what I do then is: I contact hosting server to temporary disable MOD security, then I execute the particular task (which was triggering the mod security) successfully, then i enable mod security back .

Oh i see,
I have Vultr Vps and i have AAPanel installed on the server for easy admin , installed so i am kind on my own. I am learning this vps settings,etc. With shared hosting will just not work for WP Sites and forums.
I may have to look at the AAPanel forum see if any help there regarding this error.

Appreciate your help and advice!

Oh i see,
I have Vultr Vps and i have AAPanel installed on the server for easy admin , installed so i am kind on my own. I am learning this vps settings,etc. With shared hosting will just not work for WP Sites and forums.
I may have to look at the AAPanel forum see if any help there regarding this error.

Appreciate your help and advice!
OK :)

Babak updated Xenforo v2.2.0 Beta 2 Nulled Full with a new update entry:

Xenforo v2.2.0 Beta 2 Full Nulled

Download Xenforo v2.2.0 Beta 2 Full Nulled

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Xenforo v2.2.0 Beta 3 Nulled Full with a new update entry:

Xenforo v2.2.0 Beta 3 Nulled

Download Xenforo v2.2.0 Beta 3 Full Nulled Free

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock