• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Xenforo CMS v2.2.12 Nulled Full

Xenforo CMS v2.2.12 Nulled Full v2.2.15 Full Nulled

No permission to download
This indicates that you are using shared hosting. Some functions are disabled for security in shared hosting. Don't care, continue with the installation.
Thank you for answering my question.If continue to install now, there may be a problem in the future

Reactions: Emre
The xenforo shared here is actually purchased by Babiato team . . . .
I know that. I do not recommend Nulled version for the xenForo software. I advised them to buy. After all, I am a Turkish xenforo developer.and I prepared a plugin for many xenforo. I have developed many sites in xenForo software. If you are a developer like me, I think you understand what I want to say.

• Love
Reactions: iamanoob
not recommend Nulled version for the xenForo software. I advised them to buy. After all, I am a Turkish xenforo developer.and I prepared a plugin for many xenforo. I have developed many sites in xenForo software. If you are a developer like me, I think you understand what I want to say.

Ya, certainly . . . Respect :):)

I know that. I do not recommend Nulled version for the xenForo software. I advised them to buy. After all, I am a Turkish xenforo developer and I prepared a plugin for many xenforo. I have developed many sites in xenForo software. If you are a developer like me, I think you understand what I want to say.
what if I don't have money to buy, what should I do 🙄🤔???

You will not use. You can learn ways to make money online. When you earn money, you can buy and realize your main project.
Very good point of view. Everyone has a choice and he has to take responsibility for his own choices.

Very good point of view. Everyone has a choice and he has to take responsibility for his own choices.
Thank you. I think I'm doing what you say. Just one option. They must decide for themselves which one to choose. I also respect that. I give people a choice.

Why this problem occurred during installation

Attachments

• this problem.jpg
    this problem.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 20
You will not use. You can learn ways to make money online. When you earn money, you can buy and realize your main project.
Surely though, by using a nulled version, it does enable them to make money online and then they can afford to purchase it?

Just a different perspective. :)

Reactions: downloadmaga
Why this problem occurred during installation

Disable stats collection in XF settings, regarding the JOB error can be caused due to your hosting limitation (as per my views from your previous screenshots) which is not sufficient to run xenforo properly ,

Surely though, by using a nulled version, it does enable them to make money online and then they can afford to purchase it?

Just a different perspective. :)
How safe do you think it will be to switch from the nulled version to the original version? I think there are no guarantees and most users who come to me complain about this. They don't need to use xenForo. They need to make money by implementing different projects. After earning a little money, I believe they will come to better places by purchasing a xenForo license. Because that's how I did it! I have never used a null version for myself. I have achieved great success.

I'm just trying to show the right way. I hope you don't get mad at me :)

How safe do you think it will be to switch from the nulled version to the original version? I think there are no guarantees and most users who come to me complain about this. They don't need to use xenForo. They need to make money by implementing different projects. After earning a little money, I believe they will come to better places by purchasing a xenForo license. Because that's how I did it! I have never used a null version for myself. I have achieved great success.

I'm just trying to show the right way. I hope you don't get mad at me :)

Hi,
a big example of @TassieNZ's statement is me actually . At the very beginning I used xenforo nulled to build my forum portal. then upon gaining some revenue from member's contribution I was able to purchase xenforo and all the necessary addons purchased officially . . .

Ya, it's not that everyone purchases as generous XF users, but also some people does :)

Where can I find the spanish translation for 2.2.1 version. I had a spanish translation in 2.2.0 and now dont work :(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock