• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ChatPion - Facebook & Instagram Chatbot,eCommerce,SMS/Email & Social Media Marketing Platform (SaaS)

ChatPion - Complete Messenger Marketing Software for Facebook 8.5

No permission to download
Hello, can someone help me and tell me which files I need to replace to update from v. 4.1 for v. 4.2? My automatic update system does not work, says I am in the latest version, even though it is 4.1. Thank you.

You use nulled script of xero chat so no problem but I can't install it on my original xerochat script
Of course you cannot install on original xerochat cause it's asking for license type and permitted addons from dev server and api response tells your original script that it cannot install addons. Not addons have to be nulled but your script.

Reactions: Zoombielala
Of course you cannot install on original xerochat cause it's asking for license type and permitted addons from dev server and api response tells your original script that it cannot install addons. Not addons have to be nulled but your script.
I use original script because it can update latest version, but i don't have Money to buy addon, it so expensive for me

I use original script because it can update latest version, but i don't have Money to buy addon, it so expensive for me

What I am doing in a situation like yours:
- get on a subdomain of main domain the original licensed script
- use on primary/production nulled version with plugins I need but can't afford
- keep the subdomain for updates only from which I update main domain

Reactions: Zoombielala
What I am doing in a situation like yours:
- get on a subdomain of main domain the original licensed script
- use on primary/production nulled version with plugins I need but can't afford
- keep the subdomain for updates only from which I update main domain
And how can we update nulled script without reinstall ?

Addons don't require code. At least for me they didn't. I used the same code as for script.

Reactions: hapy
I cannot save anything:
An uncaught Exception was encountered

Type: Error

Anyonbe has an fix?

I don’t understand verification business! I did this 4 years ago and now I still need an verification and I must upload new documents. Really annoying

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock