• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ChatPion - Facebook & Instagram Chatbot,eCommerce,SMS/Email & Social Media Marketing Platform (SaaS)

ChatPion - Complete Messenger Marketing Software for Facebook 8.5

No permission to download
hi @Weev is there any way if we purchase regular xerochat license and covert it ibto extended license without knowing xerochat team and auto updates works normally as default from their server. thanks.

hi @Weev is there any way if we purchase regular xerochat license and covert it ibto extended license without knowing xerochat team and auto updates works normally as default from their server. thanks.
No there is no such way, because dev server validates the key and after the auto update can work and even you don't have control to change something in dev's server. So in simple word "Not Possible"
I agree with @Noor Khan , we need Xerochat latest extended version with auto update, all the members search for this, please help

• Haha
Reactions: TassieNZ
has anyone tested this app? went to the official website and it seem a bit sketchy. i mean, the demo videos are just music or tv test videos that has nothing to do related to the app.

any comments on the script? has anyone used it?

regards yall

No there is no such way, because dev server validates the key and after the auto update can work and even you don't have control to change something in dev's server. So in simple word "Not Possible"
short time ago, someone told me that he will put his code with original script which convert the regular license into extended and the server will not detect the change and auto update function will work. perfactly.

short time ago, someone told me that he will put his code with original script which convert the regular license into extended and the server will not detect the change and auto update function will work. perfactly.
LOL Good luck to you! :)

• Haha
Reactions: ChintanBhat
Who the dumb said this😂 Then really goot luck to both of you and the guy who said this nonsense😂 It's not a easy work as you're thinking so but okay !😉
LOL Good luck to you! :)

• Haha
Reactions: Mr G and TassieNZ
Who the dumb said this😂 Then really goot luck to both of you and the guy who said this nonsense😂 It's not a easy work as you're thinking so but okay !😉
thanks for your response. I asked to just confirm it. thank you again for your information.

Reactions: ChintanBhat
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock