• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

XeroSEO-The Most Complete Visitor Analytics & SEO Tools ( Not Nulled )

promowp

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Nov 16, 2019
Somewhere
wpbrizypagebuilder.com
Who can null this for us?
I think everyone here would like it.

The Most Complete Visitor Analytics & SEO package including visitor analytics (unique visitor, page view, bounce rate, average stay time, average visit, traffic analysis, top refferer, new & returning visitor, content overview, country & browser report, os & device report etc.) , web analytics (alexa data, whois data, social media data, moz check, search engine index, google page rank, IP analysis, malware check ) , SEO tools (link analysis, keyword position analysis, auto keyword suggestion,page status check etc.)

You will also get several bonus utility tools such as email encoder/decoder, metatag generator, ogtag generator, plgiarism check, valid email check, duplicate email filter, url encode/decode, robot code generator etc.

It’s a multi-user SaaS application means you can resell the Software as a Service. PayPal & Stripe are integrated so that you can receive payment from your end users. If you want to use the SaaS features and charge your end user for using the service you have to buy extended license.

It has native API by which developers can integrate it’s facilities with another app.

Nice colorful widgets are available. You can simply copy & paste some line of codes to any page you want and can display site information.

XeroSEO.png

Key Features

Visitor Analytics: own site​
  • Unique Visitor​
  • Page View​
  • Bounce Rate​
  • Average Stay Time​
  • Average Visit​
  • Traffic Analysis​
  • Top Refferer​
  • New & Returning Visitor​
  • Content Overview​
  • Country & Browser Report​
  • OS & Device Report​

Website Analytics: any site (pdf report)​
  • Whois Info​
  • MOZ Info​
  • Google Back Link​
  • IP Info​
  • Malware Scan Report​
  • Search Engine Index​
  • Social Network Traffic​
  • Keyword & Meta Info​
  • Alexa Info​
  • Mobile Friendly Check​

Social Network Analysis (SEO Tool)
  • Facebook Share​
  • Xing, Buffer Share​
  • Reddit Score, Up, Down​
  • Pinterest Pin​
  • StumbleUpon View​

Rank & Index Analysis (SEO Tool)
  • Alexa Rank/Data​
  • MOZ Check​
  • Google Index​
  • Yahoo Index​
  • Bing Index​

Domain Analysis (SEO Tool)
  • Whois Search Data​
  • Expired (Auction) Domain List​
  • DNS & Server Information​

IP Analysis (SEO Tool)
  • What is my IP​
  • Domain IP Information​
  • Sites in Same IP​
  • IPv6 Compatibility Check​
  • IP Canonical Check​
  • IP Traceout​

Keyword Analysis (SEO Tool)
  • Keyword Analyzer​
  • Keyword Position & Suggestion​
URL Shortener (SEO Tool)
  • Bitly URL Shortener (bulk)​
  • Rebrandly URL Shortener​

Malware Scan (SEO Tool)
  • Google Safe Browser​
  • AVG Scan​
  • VirusTotal (67 Scans)​
Link Analysis (SEO Tool)
  • Link Analyzer​
  • Page Status Check​

Code Minifier (SEO Tool)
  • HTML Minifer​
  • CSS Minifier​
  • JavaScript Minifier​

Bonus Utilities (Utility Tool)
  • Email Encoder/ Decoder​
  • URL Encoder/ Decoder​
  • Meta Tag Generator​
  • Robot Code Generator​
  • Plagiarism Check (unicode support)​
  • Valid Email Check​
  • Duplicate Email Filter​
  • URL Canonical Check​
  • GZIP Check​
  • Base64 Encoder/Decoder​

Native API (25 APIs) + Native Widget (3 Widgets)
Use our awesome native APIS And Widgets

Not nulled

Download:
https://mega.nz/file/mclVlC5D
Key:
XnMTK1PjzjMLZhYuFGX-OAISkSluu85_ib6pJoydo-o

Help please!!!
I am looking for TrafficBotPHP script.

Anyone that can help with that.
https://www.trafficbotphp.com/

Big Thanks to @Weev for nulling this.
Please give him a lot of likes for doing this.

Fully nulled: Find it here:
https://babia.to/resources/xeroseo-the-most-complete-visitor-analytics-seo-tools.8787/

Last edited:
XeroSeo Addon

SiteDoctor - A XeroSEO Add-on : Website Health Checker

Probably you all know about this tool, this app was released in 6th July 2016 and it is a successful one as well as got featured by Envato. Many of our clients requested to get this tools as XeroSEO add-on and here it is. Now you can install SiteDoctor inside XeroSEO to enhance XeroSEO features.

SiteDoctor can check your website’s health status within a minute. Follow the suggestion provided by the SiteDoctor and make your site more SEO friendly. SiteDoctor will analysis all metrics of your website such as title, description, keyword, tag, page size, page speed, server status, compression status, mobile friendly status, image/css/javacript status and many more other important metrics of your website.

SD.png

Not nulled

Download:
https://mega.nz/file/rd8TSRqI
Key:

xwa09O1BQHjrVslgXiBqhCY50_B5Ih2apdSeNp_qmz8

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: elmocando
Let's see who is the best on this site to null these for the members.

Let's see who is the King on this forum.

I bought it for my self, sorry I can't share licenses but at least you guys and girls got the script to play with.

Enjoy and have fun.

please share decryption key. when I try to download it says enter decryption key

XeroSeo Addon

SiteDoctor - A XeroSEO Add-on : Website Health Checker

Probably you all know about this tool, this app was released in 6th July 2016 and it is a successful one as well as got featured by Envato. Many of our clients requested to get this tools as XeroSEO add-on and here it is. Now you can install SiteDoctor inside XeroSEO to enhance XeroSEO features.

SiteDoctor can check your website’s health status within a minute. Follow the suggestion provided by the SiteDoctor and make your site more SEO friendly. SiteDoctor will analysis all metrics of your website such as title, description, keyword, tag, page size, page speed, server status, compression status, mobile friendly status, image/css/javacript status and many more other important metrics of your website.

SD.png

Not nulled

Download:
https://mega.nz/file/6VtlkT4K
Key:

PH6rHCQDV0egClznxCHuyxVZgOYd74XyFCAjl1OZRW4
Hello
This is not an added SiteDoctor - A XeroSEO Add-on: Website Health Checker

It's an old SiteDoctor template
Can you send the add-on to work on it?

Reactions: hapy
Hello
This is not an added SiteDoctor - A XeroSEO Add-on: Website Health Checker

It's an old SiteDoctor template
Can you send the add-on to work on it?

t's the same thing. Was renamed.
Read more here: https://xeroneit.net/portfolio/sitedoctor-a-sitespy-add-on-website-health-checker
V2.0 : 1st Mar 2020
- Resign & re-coding full system
- Parent project "SiteSpy" renamed to "XeroSEO"
- This add-on can not be installed inside SiteSpy anymore. This will only work for XeroSEO

Here is the latest version from OP nulled by me:

Decryption key:
PTdHxwlTukaw5ugJnX9pWJa5D7UkZU_m8NjEPBCk5Qo

You're welcome to live a thanks if you download it ;)
It's the extended version by the way, with all features enabled.

By the way, the license generator stuff is bullshit, @startop either nulled it like me or bought it and lied, because there is a remote check for the license, and unless the devs are complete retards you can't just randomly generate a valid license, especially since I think it uses envato to validate the licenses.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock