• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SiteSpy - The Most Complete Visitor Analytics & SEO Tools

SiteSpy - The Most Complete Visitor Analytics & SEO Tools 8.4

No permission to download
I uninstall everything on my server and even deleted my database.
I installed everything from scratch and everything on my server work 100% without any problems.

Maybe delete everything and reinstall and see what is happening.

Here is what I find with a quick search:

Why do we get 500 internal server error?
If you're running popular software on your server, incompatible versions, poor installations, or incorrect server permissions can all cause a 500 internal server error code. To avoid this problem, check to see if the software you recently installed or upgraded failed to install or update.

Why do I get 500 internal server error?
The 500 Internal Server error could be caused by an error during the execution of any policy within Edge or by an error on the target/backend server. The HTTP status code 500 is a generic error response. It means that the server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request.

I installed @Weev nulled xeroseo twice now without any problems.

Maybe @Weev got advice on it. He is better at this than me.

This was your old download link, When i run and the installation setup is good to go but asking purchase key. Please advise

https://mega.nz/file/mclVlC5D
Key:
XnMTK1PjzjMLZhYuFGX-OAISkSluu85_ib6pJoydo-o

Reactions: Whiskey
I m new on this, anybody gives me any link, how can I set up this?
That would be really great.

Hello, you can find that info and the instructions written in a big fat red font on the resource description.
I tried to run site doctor aka website health check, it strucked in 1%. need solution for this.
Much appreciated for your help.
Thanks again.

I installed it on my vps server, Does anyone know how and which files I need to give perissions? I couldnt run the installation and license not getting activated?
Please help

I got php error on site doctor:

A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Warning
Message: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Filename: views/report.php
Line Number: 1975

& it stuck on 1%.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock