• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

XYZ Admarket | A complete Ad Network Script

It has been some months. Is anyone able to find it?

This is an elusive script.

LOL I don't think it's possible for anyone to share it my friend it costs $349

according to me it's you who thinks so! here we are a community where sharing has no limit whatever the price of the tools. If it's possible we do.

Last edited:
according to me it's you who thinks so! here we are a community where sharing has no limit whatever the price of the tools. If it's possible we do.
To be fair, I saw this in many tools, but in such a request, and it was a long time ago, and so far he has not responded, so what?!!

that’s what brothers from other mothers are all here for. Scratching each other’s back aint necessity its the way of life at Babiato ;-)

• Love
Reactions: DrNull
Maybw we could all pool together to buy this 😂 I've been looking for this for ages. Does anybody have the untouched script?

Is this really that hard to get? It's like the only script I've never found nulled or leaked, anywhere

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock