• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yandex disk

MayaK

Nov 25, 2020
Does someone uses Yandex disk to provide DMCA content? if so how they are with dmca requests? will they ban my premium acc if i share dmca from my acc?

Reactions: saimdhoom786
Does someone uses Yandex disk to provide DMCA content? if so how they are with dmca requests? will they ban my premium acc if i share dmca from my acc?
4.3. Яндекс имеет право заблокировать доступ к файлам, размещенным Пользователем, или удалить их, а также вправе передать третьей стороне данные о Пользователе, полученные в ходе предоставления Сервиса, в следующих случаях:

4.3.1. если нормативный акт возлагает на Яндекс обязанность осуществить такие действия

4.3.2. если Яндекс получил от третьего лица претензию, жалобу, запрос, требование или любое иное заявление, из которых следует, что размещение файла привело к нарушению прав третьего лица или нарушению действующего законодательства

4.3.3. если размещение файла создает угрозу нормальной работоспособности Сервиса

4.3.4. если Яндекс получил судебный акт или акт правоохранительного органа, возлагающий на Яндекс обязанность осуществить такие действия

5.2. Используя возможности Сервиса, указанные в п. 5.1. Условий, Пользователь обязан действовать добросовестно и воздержаться от злоупотребления данными функциями. Пользователь в том числе обязуется воздержаться от организации массового файлообмена с использованием функций Сервиса. Яндекс имеет право применять правила, лимиты и ограничения, направленные на предотвращение, ограничение и пресечение массового файлообмена по правилам п. 4.5. настоящих Условий.

They do take action on dmca complaints. I had to stop using them. Going for the premium 1fichier account. They never removed one single file so far!

They do take action on dmca complaints. I had to stop using them. Going for the premium 1fichier account. They never removed one single file so far!

That sucks, do they delete whole acc? or just single files?

:(, well that sucks, need to figure something out have thousands upon thousands pictures and videos

Oki, i figure out i can do some apicodes with my Yandex :), now just need tto research that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock