• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yetishare - File Hosting Script

Yetishare - File Hosting Script 5_5_1 not nulled

No permission to download
]Plugin install via zip shows
Could not read the plugin settings file 'PluginConfig.class.php'.
Could not read the plugin namespace from 'PluginConfig.class.php'. Please ensure this is defined and try again.

i put my files also using ftp but the file plugin is nowhere to be found in admin plugin

Dosti24 updated YetiShare - Incl. All plugins & Languages with a new update entry:

Yatishare_FileHostingScript_v5_2_0-Nulled-localkey-included

home_slider_1.png
Previous release history for Yetishare below. If they are still within their 1 year support period, existing users can download the latest version of the script via their Yetishare account.

v5.2.0 - PHP8.0 Support, 2FA, Performance Improvements & Other Fixes - 21st March 2021
- PHP v8.0 support.
- 2FA integration for site login.
--- New admin site settings option to enable the feature.
--- User can enable/disable 2FA via account settings.
--- Admin area...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: AnormaL and Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock