• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yetishare single license only $40

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackhole

Nov 17, 2020
Jannah
I want to sell my yetishare license, I currently want to stop using it so I have to sell it. the license will expire July 2, 2023. what happens if the license expires? you can still use it but you won't get updates and support.

This is just the main script, no plugins, if you want you can buy it in yetishare.

I'm selling this license for $40 including paypal fees.

the license will be transferred to your account, but it will take some time because it is done manually by contacting support.

term.
*after the license is transferred there is no refund
*payment only by paypal and USDT TRC20
*if you have ever installed a nulled version of yetisahre, your domain must have been blocked by yetishare, so you have to contact them or use a new domain, I don't accept any complaints regarding the domain that has been used in the nulled version.
*don't use nulled plugins too if you use this script, because the license will be forfeited if you use a plugin from them without buying.

Screenshot_90.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Karansharma
Your sales thread has been approved.

Good luck with your sale!

Reactions: blackhole
the license has been sent, the payment has been made, and now the transaction is complete .

@Medw1311 You can close this thread as the transaction is done

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock