• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YITH WooCommerce Google Product Feed

YITH WooCommerce Google Product Feed v1.1.20

No permission to download
v1.1.16 nulled

Hit the likes button!

Attachments

• yith-google-product-feed-for-woocommerce-premium.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
This plugin is very flexible but does not work for variations. I'm not expecting fixes from this source, just want to help others from wasting an afternoon trying to get this to work. The issues are:-

1) It does not generate a record for the variation parent record
2) it only references the attributes set on the variation (e.g. color), so attributes set at the parent level (e.g. Brand) are not populated in the feed to google
3) Similar to the above attributes problem, the plugin's 'global fields' which can only be set at the parent product level are not populated in the child feed of variations

If you only need to upload simple products, this is a good plugin.

Salutes to those that shared and nulled.

Reactions: KoolPal
  • Love
Reactions: 3nails1cross
1.1.18 - RELEASED: 13 JANUARY 2021
  • New: Support to WooCommerce 4.9
  • Update: Plugin-fw
  • Fix: Fixed additional images link option
  • Dev: yith_wcgpf_header_encoding

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and Babak
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
@zippy Thanks for the headsup! Have you tried WooCommerce Google Product Feed - https://babia.to/resources/woocommerce-google-product-feed.862/

What's your view on this?

Or else which plugin are you finally using for Google Product Feed?

Thanks a lot!

Hi, thanks for the suggestion and sorry for the long delay before responding. I like that the WooCommerce Google Product Feed is very easy to configure but I have the issue that only one feed can be created. This is a problem for me as the 'google product category' is set at the feed level and therefore the category has to be the same for all products; my store has products that fit into multiple categories.

On a different topic, being able to try out the resources on Babiato is of immense value. I have a collection of bought plugins that promised a lot and fell short in some way. Now I can try them in anger before I buy. Thank you to all in this community.

but I have the issue that only one feed can be created. This is a problem for me as the 'google product category' is set at the feed level and therefore the category has to be the same for all products; my store has products that fit into multiple categories.

Thank you for replying.
Are you saying that YITH WooCommerce Google Product Feed solves the quoted issue for you?
Please let me know.

I'm using the WooCommerce Google Product Feed to produce the output file on my test system, then manually editing to add in the 'google product category' and a few other tweaks. This procedure works fine for me, as my product inventory is pretty static.

Reactions: KoolPal
Love this plugin! But I get a 404 error accessing the link to the dashboard in wp-admin. Anyone else facing this issue?

YITH WooCommerce Google Product Feed 1.1.20

1.1.20 - Released: 08 March 2021​

• New: Support for WooCommerce 5.1
  • New: Support for WordPress 5.7
  • Update: YITH plugin framework

1.1.19 - Released: 09 February 2021​

• New: Support for WooCommerce 5.0
  • New: added option to include/exclude categories when creating a feed
  • Update: YITH plugin framework
  • Fix: fixed image_link parameter when adding additional images
  • Fix: fixed saving value shipping country on variations
  • Fix: fixed get product images of variations, now get them from variable product
  • Dev: added some filters to allow get product images from external plugins

link at Mega

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock