• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YITH WooCommerce Request a Quote

YITH WooCommerce Request a Quote v4.22.0

No permission to download
Hello im have problem any can help me
Warning: Declaration of YITH_YWRAQ_Send_Quote_Reminder::get_from_name() should be compatible with WC_Email::get_from_name($from_name = '') in /home/domein/public_html/wp-content/plugins/yith-woocommerce-request-a-quote-premium/includes/emails/class.yith-ywraq-send-quote-reminder.php on line 30
This massage is for all emails folders

these errors are caused by wordpress version or php settings. or bug in the plugin. these are the new update.

Reactions: cerberos20
Worked ok. We should always backup beore upgrade.
Well i saw on the website someone had the same problem and solved it on moving to a new server . maybe the settings on the server or bad update old php version everything NullMaster said ....

Thanks guys version php is 7.3 wordpress is last version but maby problem is on server, but not impossible to switch server. If any have problem like me use free version and will not have this problem.

Download link faulty. Showing error 404 when you click on the download button in the site where teh file is hosted, please.

Hello im have problem any can help me
Warning: Declaration of YITH_YWRAQ_Send_Quote_Reminder::get_from_name() should be compatible with WC_Email::get_from_name($from_name = '') in /home/domein/public_html/wp-content/plugins/yith-woocommerce-request-a-quote-premium/includes/emails/class.yith-ywraq-send-quote-reminder.php on line 30
This massage is for all emails folders

Hi All,

I am getting the same error with the latest version 2.3.3 on local installation. Unfortunately the features needed by me are not available in the free version.

One working solution I found is that these warnings / notices are seen when you enable debug.log in your wp-config.php. If you disable the same, the latest version of this plugin works fine. You will not see these errors.

I just hope the plugin authors fix these notices as I work with debug.log ENABLED on my local installations

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: spikerrbg
Babak updated YITH WooCommerce Request a Quote with a new update entry:

YITH WooCommerce Request a Quote Premium v2.3.5

Download YITH WooCommerce Request a Quote v2.3.5 Nulled Free
v2.3.5 - RELEASED ON 2 JUL 2020

• New: Support for WooCommerce 4.3
  • Tweak: Replaced default form email regex with the same used by WooCommerce
  • Update: Plugin Framework
  • Fix: Vendor's sub-quotes not visible in my-account
  • Fix: Fixed add to quote for grouped products
  • Fix: Fixed ajax update only on RAQ page
  • Fix: Fixed the widget list quote
  • Fix: Added email description field on Accepted/rejected Quote...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock