• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YITH WOOCOMMERCE WISHLIST PREMIUM 3.0.11

capitancapo

Babiato Lover
May 14, 2020
Hi Guys, There is a recent version of YITH WOOCOMMERCE WISHLIST PREMIUM available if anyone has version 3.0.11 please let me know, thanks.

Sadly, Babak doesn't have access to the updates anymore!

Source https://babia.to/threads/yith-woocommerce-wishlist.114/post-192801

:cry:

There should be a resource/method on this site where by users could club together and donate (PayPal/Stripe) towards plugin/theme memberships such as Yith the cost per person would be marginal if split 5/10/20 ways the actual license/key could be raffled, sold to other users or kept by Babak.

I would be more than willing to donate to such a thing I would be lost without Babiato sometimes (y)

Reactions: capitancapo
YITH WOOCOMMERCE WISHLIST PREMIUM 3.0.16

== Changelog ==

= 3.0.16 - Released on 10 November 2020 =

* New: support for WordPress 5.6
* New: support for WooCommerce 4.7
* New: possibility to update plugin via WP-CLI
* Update: plugin framework
* Update: french translation
* Tweak: search view now shows matching wishlists instead of all the lists of matching customers
* Tweak: default wishlist sorting now places last added item as heading item
* Fix: avoid using localized string as param name for bulk action on wishlists table
* Fix: prevent possible fatal errors due to missing email classes
* Dev: added yith_wcwl_reload_on_found_variation filter to allow dev programmatically disable ATW reload on found_variation
* Dev: added yith_wcwl_wishlist_view_images_after_thumbnail action
* Dev: added yith_wcwl_modern_wishlist_empty_message filter
* Dev: added yith_wcwl_ask_estimate_email_wishlist_name filter
* Dev: removed deprecated .ready method from scripts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock